Prediction in New Hampshire

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
I predict that McCain will pull off a narrow win over Romney. I think Ron Paul will come in third at slightly above 10%, Huckabee fourth, and Guliani fifth. Whether or not any of those candidate will get to the 15% threshold to recieve their share of delegates is another matter entirely.

Clinton will win win in New Hampshire. Obama will come in a close second, though, and probably so much so that it will practically be a tie. Edwards will get PWNT. If he didn't win in Iowa he certainly isn't going to win in the most libertarian state. I don't even know if Kucinich and Gravel are competing. 1% combined if they do.

In Wyoming, Ron Paul will win both conventions.

I predict that McCain will pull off a narrow win over Romney. I think Ron Paul will come in third at slightly above 10%, Huckabee fourth, and Guliani fifth. Whether or not any of those candidate will get to the 15% threshold to recieve their share of delegates is another matter entirely.

Clinton will win win in New Hampshire. Obama will come in a close second, though, and probably so much so that it will practically be a tie. Edwards will get PWNT. If he didn't win in Iowa he certainly isn't going to win in the most libertarian state. I don't even know if Kucinich and Gravel are competing. 1% combined if they do.

In Wyoming, Ron Paul will win both conventions.

Yes, Kucinich is competing in NH. His offices are in Clevelands 10th district here, and he is always all over the local news. His people told the news stations that he skipped Iowa for NH.

Back