Preparing for the Collapse of the Petrodollar System ~ I Consider This Adv. Politics

Anti-Party

Tea Is The New Kool-Aid
If you really want to learn something about politics read this. It's not entertaining, it's not hatemonger media, it's just boring old true information. I had an epiphany when I read it a few years back
because I saw the circle of blame close and everything pointed to this.

Look. You don't want to generally spread this information because it makes the US look bad. But it's the truth. And this is what is at stake if/when we default on our debt.

http://ftmdaily.com/preparing-for-the-collapse-of-the-petrodollar-part-2/

Maybe this will help some of you read it........maybe it needs some emotion to get you to read the entire SLOW LONG thing. It sucks but facts can be boring.

If you read this entire article I will donate $100 to someone with Cerebral Palsy. (that should cover the Left)

Read how Obama is stripping you of your freedom. (that should cover the Right)

If you really want to learn something about politics read this. It's not entertaining, it's not hatemonger media, it's just boring old true information. I had an epiphany when I read it a few years back
because I saw the circle of blame close and everything pointed to this.

Look. You don't want to generally spread this information because it makes the US look bad. But it's the truth. And this is what is at stake if/when we default on our debt.

http://ftmdaily.com/preparing-for-the-collapse-of-the-petrodollar-part-2/

OMG; that was the most moronic version of history I have ever read. But it explains a lot why you are certifiably stupid.

But worse; you are so incredibly stupid that you seek this nonsense out.

The best laugh was when this dimwitted author suggested that thecSaudis struck a deal with us to protect them from this despicable Jews in Israel, who must have been doing all that saber rattling.

Good lord; your head needs a good enema. lol

Maybe this will help some of you read it........maybe it needs some emotion to get you to read the entire SLOW LONG thing. It sucks but facts can be boring.

If you read this entire article I will donate $100 to someone with Cerebral Palsy. (that should cover the Left)

Read how Obama is stripping you of your freedom. (that should cover the Right)

No dimwit; it needed some facts. LMAO

Oh yeah, I almost forgot; keep the $100 bucks and get a therapist.

This has more to do with the Federal Reserve and money than big oil kids. Do some research.

Short and simple it is FACT that we are the primary trading currency used for oil. If you think that is stupid, that's on you.

This has more to do with the Federal Reserve and money than big oil kids. Do some research.

Short and simple it is FACT that we are the primary trading currency used for oil. If you think that is stupid, that's on you.
Of course it is, your panties being in a bunch over reality is on you!

Of course it is, your panties being in a bunch over reality is on you!

You don't know jack shit about politics The Dude. The only thing you know how to do is troll like a 13 year old. I've never read a single thought out of you. I've only read "You're stupid!" type comments. Grow a brain kid.

There is nothing in the OP that can even be debated except the carrot thing stating other countries don't have carrots. I chose a "For Dummies" version so hopefully even people like you would understand it. I WAS WRONG.

You don't know jack shit about politics The Dude. The only thing you know how to do is troll like a 13 year old. I've never read a single thought out of you. I've only read "You're stupid!" type comments. Grow a brain kid.

There is nothing in the OP that can even be debated except the carrot thing stating other countries don't have carrots. I chose a "For Dummies" version so hopefully even people like you would understand it. I WAS WRONG.

Something we find common ground; Dude is a grade school thread troll.

I know way more than you

Guys, feel free to correct the OP. Tell me which part is stupid or false.

Are we not the worlds primary currency?

Are we not the primary currency because of oil?

Do we not have benefits because of both?

Or do you just think this system will never end?

BOTH of you kids basically stated "you're stupid" and I have a feeling you didnt even read the article.

Guys, feel free to correct the OP. Tell me which part is stupid or false.

Are we not the worlds primary currency?
Yes we are
Are we not the primary currency because of oil?
Loser
Do we not have benefits because of both?
Oil is why we are great
Or do you just think this system will never end?

BOTH of you kids basically stated "you're stupid" and I have a feeling you didnt even read the article.
Did you go to college?

Did you go to college?

Oh my..........I didn't know you went to college.............I feel so insignificant right now.............You must be SO SMART.

So smart that you will be able to debate the topic without saying "You're stupid" or "I went to college" like the majority of your idiotic rants. Of course this does not include "I hate guns" which you....might...I don't know, you simply say everyone is stupid and never post a position on anything. You are a moron.

We are the worlds reserve currency, it's comical to say otherwise.
We are about to be the top energy producer. That gets your panties in a bunch

We are the worlds reserve currency, it's comical to say otherwise.
We are about to be the top energy producer. That gets your panties in a bunch

Welcome to "The Dude" learns politics 1.0" otherwise known as "The dude learned 1 thing"

I'm surprised you know we are the worlds top energy producer. What type of energy The Dude are you talking about? :good4u:

I can't wait for the collapse of the petro-dollar system, because it will mean that we have become energy efficient, and only require oil for such things as lubricants and synthetics. We should all look forward to the collapse (unless you are heavily invested into it, of course).

Back