President Biden: Trump is an "ally" of the KKK.

Hume

Verified User
“Every other time the Ku Klux Klan has been involved, they wore hoods so they’re not identified,” Mr. Biden said. “Under his presidency, they came out of those woods with no hoods, knowing they had an ally. That’s how I read it. They knew they had an ally in the White House. And he stepped up for them.”

"He cited the former president’s support from white supremacists and referred to the deadly demonstrations in Charlottesville, Va., in 2017 that he has said inspired him to run in 2020.

“Mark my words, if he wins watch what happens. He’s a genuine danger to American security,” he said, adding that he was “not confident at all” there would be a peaceful transfer of power if Trump lost.

“We are at an inflection point in world history. We really are. The decisions we make in the next three or four years are going to determine what the next six decades look like, and democracy is the key.

“That’s why I made that speech in Johnson Center about the supreme court. The supreme court is so out of whack, so I propose that we limit terms to 18 years. There’s little regard by the Maga (make America great again) Republicans for the political institutions. That’s what holds this country together. That’s what democracy is about. That’s who we are as a nation.”

Back