President Lou Dobbs?

I agree with him on some things and not on others. Not enough to get me to vote for him, even if he does run. Which I doubt.

I'm sure if I really sat down and thought about it I could find a pundit I dislike more than protectionist, authoritarian Lou Dobbs.

That's about the nicest thing I can say about him.

How thoughtless and reactionary to base your views on something so stupid. You're like a high schooler trying to be in the popular crowd. Grow up.
More like a high schooler shunning the guy wearing the black trenchcoat and sporting several long bulky objects beneath it. Self preservation, Bubbi.

I have a shutgun. :dunno:
Those are excellent deterrent home defense weapons. You never have to load them. Cocking a shotgun is one of the most recognized noises, and will almost always make the bad guys run before you ever get to see them.

Those are excellent deterrent home defense weapons. You never have to load them. Cocking a shotgun is one of the most recognized noises, and will almost always make the bad guys run before you ever get to see them.
Oh, THAT. Pfoo! I thought he was talking about the far more interesting Shut Gun*.

* The first non-lethal weapon developed by Deep Thought, the Shut Gun has the effect of completely robbing the target of the power of speech. Short for "ShutYerLyinMouthYouStupidGit Gun". See also: Point of View Gun.

Oh, THAT. Pfoo! I thought he was talking about the far more interesting Shut Gun*.

* The first non-lethal weapon developed by Deep Thought, the Shut Gun has the effect of completely robbing the target of the power of speech. Short for "ShutYerLyinMouthYouStupidGit Gun". See also: Point of View Gun.

On a scale of 1-10, 3 1/2.

Did you see the Garret Lisi GUT thing today?

I think it is against the law for him to be able to run for office, and run his media show at the same time. I don't know why right now. It would only even up the playing field the libs have, with a strangle hold on now with our major media. May be that major media won't be so major someday.

I do not own a firearm, but please, persist in your delusions.

Wanna buy one for self defense, and to also help keep our right to bear arms?

Ya know---we lose or rights by not excersizing them often. Someboy is always there to take them away if we sleep to long---unprotected.

Back