President Obamas' summer footwear

Recently, President Obama proclaimed that Iran is no serious threat to us....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew5qP2oPdtQ"]YouTube - Obama on Iran[/ame]

But a while back, President Obama said this:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyHJZxNm-Cg&feature=related"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Last edited:
Are we so weak that a third rate power like Iran is a serious threat ?

Do not be driven by fear.

As far as being a threat, is Iran more of a threat or less of a threat than Japan or Germany was in 1939?

How much of a threat will they be if they actually are able to put together a Nuke?

How much of a threat will they be if they are able to obtain a delivery system from which to place that nuke?

How much do they hate us and what is their primary driving motive?
Would Iran like to bring the US to our knees?

Do you trust Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad?

Perhaps it is not fear that drives us, but rather a cautious nature not to trust Iran and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Obama seems to hold both sides of the question. At some point he will be able to answer, after all, hindsight is 20/20.

As far as being a threat, is Iran more of a threat or less of a threat than Japan or Germany was in 1939?

How much of a threat will they be if they actually are able to put together a Nuke?

How much of a threat will they be if they are able to obtain a delivery system from which to place that nuke?

How much do they hate us and what is their primary driving motive?
Would Iran like to bring the US to our knees?

Do you trust Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad?

Perhaps it is not fear that drives us, but rather a cautious nature not to trust Iran and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Obama seems to hold both sides of the question. At some point he will be able to answer, after all, hindsight is 20/20.

I trust him about as much as I trust Bush not to fuck up.

I mean why are cons even posting on this subject? They have absolutely no credibility. Aren't they aware that main stream people just laugh at them cause they have been absolutely wrong about everything?

I mean to quote Reagan...."There you go again!" LOL

I mean ya'll need to go out and prove you're right about something before any serious person is going to listen to you.

I mean ya'll need to go out and prove you're right about something before any serious person is going to listen to you.

You have a point there. We will just keep saying that you cannot trust Iran and that they are up to no good. They mean us harm and have no compunction about starting war with Israel and even attacking America. When he does it, what is your argument going to be then? Why were we not ready? Why did we not know? And all the questions that were asked after 9-11. And then you will blame the closest Conservative/Republican.

You have a point there. We will just keep saying that you cannot trust Iran and that they are up to no good. They mean us harm and have no compunction about starting war with Israel and even attacking America. When he does it, what is your argument going to be then? Why were we not ready? Why did we not know? And all the questions that were asked after 9-11. And then you will blame the closest Conservative/Republican.

Don't trust the Marxist Obama.

He's a friend of Iran.

Tell you what, why don't you just lobby for a nuclear strike on Iran and have done with it?

Back