President of Belgian health insurance company wants euthanasia for aging population

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
I'm all for this but doctors will fight it. They make a fortune off letting old people suffer and die slowly.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/president-belgian-health-insurance-euthanasia-aging-population/

apr 12 2024 The president of Belgium’s largest health care fund has promoted euthanasia as a solution for the country’s aging population problem.

Luc Van Gorp, head of Christian Mutuality (CM), pointed out that the number of people over 80 in Belgium will double up to 1.2 million by 2050, putting enormous financial pressure on the health care system and insurance companies.

“What about the category of older people who receive maximum care, but who still do not have the quality of life they want? That question is asked far too little,” he stated.

Van Gorp said that in addition to the current euthanasia law, there “should also be a softer form for people who feel that their lives are complete,” adding that “Many elderly people are tired of life.”

Instead of calling the process suicide, which has negative connotations, he “would rather call it: giving life back.”

“I know it is sensitive, but we really have to dare to have that debate.”

I supported Kevorkian. He allowed people who were at the end of their lives or facing a terrible future to decide if they wanted to live through the painful and ugly disease-ridden future. I worked with a guy whose grandmother used him.

I supported Kevorkian. He allowed people who were at the end of their lives or facing a terrible future to decide if they wanted to live through the painful and ugly disease-ridden future. I worked with a guy whose grandmother used him.

Hell yes. For many people suicide is better than living. As i said doctors oppose suicide because they make money off old suffering people.

Back