President of Pakistan said his government doesnt care about Bin Laden....

I can't believe you Rightwingers don't care that the organization that planned the WTC attack on 9-11 has never been made to pay for their transgression. I bet most of you that support the Iraq war wonder why we ever went to war against Japan after Pearl Harbor. Confusing as it may be, it used to be that we actually went after the people that attacked us.

"Let me see if I get this right. We need to borrow $10 billion from China, and then we give it to Musharraf, who is a military dictator who overthrew an elected government, and then we go to war, we lose all these lives, promoting democracy in Iraq. I mean what’s going on here? ”

Ron Paul

I see why th Libermanan Democrats like Cypress and Desh hate him.

"Let me see if I get this right. We need to borrow $10 billion from China, and then we give it to Musharraf, who is a military dictator who overthrew an elected government, and then we go to war, we lose all these lives, promoting democracy in Iraq. I mean what’s going on here? ”

Ron Paul

I see why th Libermanan Democrats like Cypress and Desh hate him.

Amen my brother ....

You got it!

Thats why I'm telling you the Lieberman Democrats on here like Cypress and Desh have got to be some of the dumbest people in life...

CK

I can't believe you Rightwingers don't care that the organization that planned the WTC attack on 9-11 has never been made to pay for their transgression.
Are you wanting the Defense Department to release the names of every member of Al Quaeda member that has been killed? Just because OBL isn't dead doesn't mean AQ hasn't paid. I assume you are all set to send troops into Pakistan to go get him ?

Ohhh my MSNBC! red flag! red flag! Liberial TV warning--run for your lives!

It was our responsibility to get Laden--still is--and always will be since our buildings went down. Why distract from that fact by worring about the Pakastan Government involvement--nobody has to ask them. If we thught laden was there, we should have invaded them---they would have spit him out to us, or we would have found him in another hole in the ground.

Liberial media really has a hard time sticking with the facts, and putting exposure on things that are not effective or don't really matter. How about a media asking Bush why we have not gotten Laden about 4 years ago? Even Paul would have had that SOB by now.

heck if RP is elected OBL will just turn himself in.

Come on. Stop--be realistic for once in youir life.

I think we should get laden no mattr what --but all paul want to do is get out of their face and let them have a chance at their sovernty. If they fuck up after we got out of their face--I am sure Paul won't let the American people be in danger. Right now, he knows we are thin on our own soil as far as protection goes, with pretty much open borders. One reason why he wants to bring troops home--is to protect home--us at home. He understand that is the important thing. If we get attacked then--I am sure he will crush them quickly. Unlike any war we have ever seen in our lifetime--quick and done.

I can't believe you Rightwingers don't care that the organization that planned the WTC attack on 9-11 has never been made to pay for their transgression. I bet most of you that support the Iraq war wonder why we ever went to war against Japan after Pearl Harbor. Confusing as it may be, it used to be that we actually went after the people that attacked us.
Who said I don't care? This is a classic strawman. You start arguing against a position that I have not taken then pretend you made a salient point. I expect better of lawyers.

Back