President Trump will be doing a Live PLAY BY PLAY on TRUTH Social of Comrade Kamala Harris' Speech tonight at the DNC

ziggy

Verified User
GVmJdBSXwAAnwvH

I'm sure that rambling & near-incoherent string of lies will be captivating.

Did you hear his whopper yesterday? He said Harris met w/ Putin 3 days before he attacked the Ukraine. He said Biden sent her there to try to stop it, but she failed.

Reality really doesn't matter to Trump anymore, at all. Not sure if it ever did.

I'm sure that rambling & near-incoherent string of lies will be captivating.

Did you hear his whopper yesterday? He said Harris met w/ Putin 3 days before he attacked the Ukraine. He said Biden sent her there to try to stop it, but she failed.

Reality really doesn't matter to Trump anymore, at all. Not sure if it ever did.
I like when he attributes fantasy quotes to other world leaders. Yesterday he claimed that Putin was sad because trump shut down the Nord Stream pipeline. trump claims that Putin said something like 'that really hurt'.

trump didn't shut anything down. Biden did.
But I'm sure we can all imagine Putin speaking to his useful idiot like that.

I like when he attributes fantasy quotes to other world leaders. Yesterday he claimed that Putin was sad because trump shut down the Nord Stream pipeline. trump claims that Putin said something like 'that really hurt'.

trump didn't shut anything down. Biden did.
But I'm sure we can all imagine Putin speaking to his useful idiot like that.
Putin said ‘no way, and I said ‘way’. Dude cracks me up.

Back