Press Release: William J. Clinton Foundation releases list of contributors...

:lmao:

and here the libs cry about how bush is in the saudi pocket, well, well, look who is the biggest "donor" to clinton....

i have no doubts that obama is next, saudi's buy everyone and given obama's shady friends...

i have absolutely no doubt hillary will be completely impartial to the saudis...:)

It is notable that Blackwater donated, and now she'll have the final word on whether they keep the contract to protect foreign dignitaries.

You don't think some of these might not influence her decisions as SoS even the slightest bit?

Friends of Saudi Arabia (lol?)
State of Kuwait
State of Qatar
Taiwan Economic and Cultural Office
The Sultanate of Oman

You don't think some of these might not influence her decisions as SoS even the slightest bit?

Friends of Saudi Arabia (lol?)
State of Kuwait
State of Qatar
Taiwan Economic and Cultural Office
The Sultanate of Oman

Being that they all go to charity and she never personally sees the money, no.

where are the saudis in that category?

did you bother to actually read clinton's site? i must assume no, for you would see the saudis in the second category. i have no doubt that the saudis play a far larger role, but the fact they are playing that big of a role in an EX-president's affairs, makes a sham argument the libs present about bush being in bed with the saudis. your boy hero, sex-alot, is in their payroll too.

don't you hate it when you bitch about the repubs doing something, only to find out the dems are doing the same....stop being a partisan hack and see the truth for what it is.

did you bother to actually read clinton's site? i must assume no, for you would see the saudis in the second category. i have no doubt that the saudis play a far larger role, but the fact they are playing that big of a role in an EX-president's affairs, makes a sham argument the libs present about bush being in bed with the saudis. your boy hero, sex-alot, is in their payroll too.

don't you hate it when you bitch about the repubs doing something, only to find out the dems are doing the same....stop being a partisan hack and see the truth for what it is.

In post 2 you said that the saudis were in the biggest category. In post 3, I gave you the link to the Clinton website that clearly shows that they are not. I would suggest that it is YOU who have failed tol read the site... either that or your language is imprecise in post #2. And Clinton is far from my hero.

In post 2 you said that the saudis were in the biggest category. In post 3, I gave you the link to the Clinton website that clearly shows that they are not. I would suggest that it is YOU who have failed tol read the site... either that or your language is imprecise in post #2. And Clinton is far from my hero.

i misread a different article that said the saudis gave $41 million to clinton, i reread the article and it said saudis, combined, with other governments gave a total of 41 million dollars, in skimming it, i read only saudis.

i never claimed clinton site said the saudis were the biggest donor and you suggesting i did is wholly inaccurate and not truthful.

i misread a different article that said the saudis gave $41 million to clinton, i reread the article and it said saudis, combined, with other governments gave a total of 41 million dollars, in skimming it, i read only saudis.

i never claimed clinton site said the saudis were the biggest donor and you suggesting i did is wholly inaccurate and not truthful.

"and here the libs cry about how bush is in the saudi pocket, well, well, look who is the biggest "donor" to clinton....

i have no doubts that obama is next, saudi's buy everyone and given obama's shady friends..."

I guess I must have misread this. sorry.

Back