Pretty boring debate.

True...She did not drool....

This from FOX news. As I originally stated she would kick his ass.

In the Trump-Harris face-off there was a clear winner but don't believe this election is over​

It’s pretty clear to me that on Tuesday night, Vice President Kamala Harris won what may be the only debate between herself and former President Donald Trump. The former president was clearly frustrated and became more strident and divisive as the nearly two-hour debate continued. And the vice president appeared to gain renewed confidence as she saw Trump faltering under relentless questioning

Fox News voter panel says Harris won debate​

Voters taking part in a Fox News Digital panel reacting to the debate said that Vice President Kamala Harris came away from the event with a victory.

Why is every post you make a question?
He isnt an american. Most likely from a Chinese, North Korean or Iranian troll farm. When he actually does post instead of just copy and paste the writing/speaking style is easily spotted as foreign. Not very good at his job either,....wayyyyyyyyy too easy to spot. Most likely some pug headed barely educated blockhead sitting in some cement block dull grey building in front of a computer surrounded by others like him.

This from FOX news. As I originally stated she would kick his ass.
You have to understand WHO his message was intended for last night. Psssssst,....it wasnt intended for who you think it was. ;) He did the same against Hillary.

But she didn't... I am not surprised that you think she did, however.... Which lie is your favorite?

Brit Hume, the FOX network’s chief political analyst, was starker. “Make no mistake about it: Trump had a bad night,” Hume told the Fox viewers. “This was pretty much her night.” Sounding exasperated, Hume complained that Trump had been repeatedly baited by Harris, leading Trump to relitigate “so many of the old grievances that we had long thought Trump had learned were not winners politically.” Harris, meanwhile, was composed and prepared, Hume said: “She kept her cool.”
“You’re saying she had a good night?” host Bret Baier asked him.
“I’m saying she certainly did,” Hume said sternly.

I'm sitting here looking at about 100 different media sources concerning the debate and can't find a fucking one that doesn't say trump was completely destroyed and that Harris was nothing but calm cool and collected. Did not see a single source that said otherwise.

The debate between Harris and Trump wasn’t close​

Trump wins the debate — for Harris​

If You Want to Know Who Won the Debate, Watch Fox News the Moment It Ended​

'Donald Trump got destroyed': See Maddow and MSNBC panel instantly react to historic debate​

Donald Trump Had a Really, Really Bad Debate​

How Kamala Harris goaded (and goaded and goaded) Trump into a debate trainwreck​

I'm sitting here looking at about 100 different media sources concerning the debate and can't find a fucking one that doesn't say trump was completely destroyed and that Harris was nothing but calm cool and collected. Did not see a single source that said otherwise.

'Donald Trump got destroyed': See Maddow and MSNBC panel instantly react to historic debate​

How Kamala Harris goaded (and goaded and goaded) Trump into a debate trainwreck​

Thus proving your informational sourcing suckage.

Reactions: TOP

OK...I'm sure you agree with all of them... and you're entitled to your opinion...
Which of her lies was your favorite?
(We deserve so much better than her...)

He isnt an american. Most likely from a Chinese, North Korean or Iranian troll farm. When he actually does post instead of just copy and paste the writing/speaking style is easily spotted as foreign. Not very good at his job either,....wayyyyyyyyy too easy to spot. Most likely some pug headed barely educated blockhead sitting in some cement block dull grey building in front of a computer surrounded by others like him.
Makes sense. I perused his posts and every one that wasn’t a copy and paste has the tell tale ?!! pattern following the sentence. Probably using a translation app

Last edited:
But she didn't... I am not surprised that you think she did, however.... Which lie is your favorite?
And here we go with the "teacher" pretending that reality isn't real. Even your masters at Fox gave the winning score to Harris. Notice how she needed no notes, no teleprompter, no aid at all, while your glorious orange shitgibbon's word salad grievance made him look even more unhinged?

Let's add this to the long list of #ToxicsPredictionFails, shall we? :rofl2: :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Last edited:
It was better than Joe Biden's June 27th debate performance and it will change some people's decision on who to vote for too?!!
IMO you are correct. According to the various analyses I've read, a fairly good number of ppl were wanting to see how Harris performed, and to learn more about what policies she will promote. She was sharp, on target, adult, calm and cool-headed, and gave an outstanding performance. When compared to #TRE45ON, she was downright brilliant. He came across as angry, sometimes confused, bitter, and sometimes unhinged.

Back