Previously unrecognized merit gets rewarded

picture.php

Not with what we have heard about her lately.

Of course as soon as this election is over, she'll be magically transformed into the bestest ever NY Senator...

She is a good Senator for NY actually. Though I did not vote for her a 2nd time in 06, because of the war.

I happen to think she would make an excellent majority leader. Maybe the most effective and powerful one since LBJ held that position.

But, I still won't vote for her here.

She is a good Senator for NY actually. Though I did not vote for her a 2nd time in 06, because of the war.

I happen to think she would make an excellent majority leader. Maybe the most effective and powerful one since LBJ held that position.

But, I still won't vote for her here.

She would be an extremely effective Majority Leader.

Or Whip.

Preferrably Whip.

Yeah I don't really get what a whip does, exactly, so I'm not sure.

The Majority Leader is responsible for setting the agenda of the Senate.

The Whip position is more important in the larger House, but essentially his/her job is the round up the votes the ML needs to advance the agenda.

Between Hillary's national reputation, her political clout, and the fact that nearly every Democratic member of the Senate owes her a favor for endorsing Obama, I think she could be the most effective Whip in a history.

The Majority Leader is responsible for setting the agenda of the Senate.

The Whip position is more important in the larger House, but essentially his/her job is the round up the votes the ML needs to advance the agenda.

Between Hillary's national reputation, her political clout, and the fact that nearly every Democratic member of the Senate owes her a favor for endorsing Obama, I think she could be the most effective Whip in a history.

Oh I see.

Back