Price of gas is low

Chapdog

Abreast of the situations
Invest 80 million dollars for a rig.
hire and insure workers.
logistically move the oil from the depths to the shoreline into a billion dollar refinery
Distribute
Tax
Service station cut
Get $3.75 gal

Put a bucket under a cow and get $ 4.50 gal.

hire and insure workers.
logistically move the oil from the depths to the shoreline into a billion dollar refinery
Distribute
Tax
Service station cut
Get $3.75 gal

sure toppy, then you won't mind paying the gouge for the hurricane will you ?

just saying in general. compare price per gallon versus price per gallon on other items. Reason they can keep it so low is because of economies of scale.

hire and insure workers.
Distribute
Tax
Service station cut
Get $3.75 gal

Anybody get the sense that Chapdog is actually proud of getting ripped off by the oil companies?

CK

I get the sense that he sees what is involved in getting the gas to us in such plentiful quantities.

And considering the prices that have been being charged in Europe for years, we are paying a reasonable price.

I get the sense that he sees what is involved in getting the gas to us in such plentiful quantities.

And considering the prices that have been being charged in Europe for years, we are paying a reasonable price.

actually it would be better for us in the long if we paid more. We would actually get serious about solving our mega addiction to oil.

Bte on that milk. I live close to a 1/2 billion milk processing plant....And it requires productions costs which rose becuase of increased oil prices, processing, transport, etc.
My friend who owns a country gan n grocery makes a bit more per gallon of milk than on gas but just a few cents more.

actually it would be better for us in the long if we paid more. We would actually get serious about solving our mega addiction to oil.

Bte on that milk. I live close to a 1/2 billion milk processing plant....And it requires productions costs which rose becuase of increased oil prices, processing, transport, etc.
My friend who owns a country gan n grocery makes a bit more per gallon of milk than on gas but just a few cents more.

Yes running a dairy farm is expensive. I was being overly simplistic in my initial example to make a point.

I bet if fed/state tax levels per gallon of milk were same as gas the profit margin would be much higher.

hire and insure workers.
Distribute
Tax
Service station cut
Get $3.75 gal

Thanks to the OPEC of milk.

FUCKING MILK GOUGER:cof1:

Back