Priebus-the-party-is-choosing-a-nominee

Let's be honest, here.

Reince Priebus? It's RIDICULOUS. That's a car, not a name.

But aside from stupid names, the party has been on its deathbed since the Tea Party movement started. Then, when the Teapublicans infiltrated the party and started to eat it from within, like vile maggots competing with grey worms for the tastiest morsel, the GOP hit sepsis.

And now it's gasping its last, kept alive with ventilators and vasoconstrictors.

The GOP really is dead at this point.

Let's be honest, here.

Reince Priebus? It's RIDICULOUS. That's a car, not a name.

But aside from stupid names, the party has been on its deathbed since the Tea Party movement started. Then, when the Teapublicans infiltrated the party and started to eat it from within, like vile maggots competing with grey worms for the tastiest morsel, the GOP hit sepsis.

And now it's gasping its last, kept alive with ventilators and vasoconstrictors.

The GOP really is dead at this point.

When the Tea Party movement started Obama was President and the Democrats controlled both chambers of Congress with 59/60 votes in the Senate. Today Republicans control Congress and 31 Governorships along with a majority of state legislatures. If that is considered dying I'm sure the Democrats would love to be @died.

When the Tea Party movement started Obama was President and the Democrats controlled both chambers of Congress with 59/60 votes in the Senate. Today Republicans control Congress and 31 Governorships along with a majority of state legislatures. If that is considered dying I'm sure the Democrats would love to be @died.

I'm guessing the party is all but over

Reminds me of Bruce Willis in Sixth Sense. Didn't realize the kid who saw dead people was the only one to be able to see him.

The Tea Party movement began during the Bush administration by Ron Paul.The racist arm of the Tea Party came forward when they noticed we had a black President. That's when it really took off.

Back