problem because of "groups"....

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
so I joined this group.....now whenever I log in a get a 'notification" marker about groups even though there haven't been any new posts to my group......why is that...

Upper right of the group, go to Group Tools, go to "Mark Group as Read"...

this will solve your issue. When there is more than one page it sometimes has a hard time, and I can't find the bug but you can at least get rid of the constant notification.

????....upper right on my screen I have my name, notifications, my profile, settings, register and log out....nothing about group tools

Upper right of the group dude, not the whole screen. Header and footers go everywhere...

Do a control+f and type "group tools" it will find the option for you, it's a drop-down menu.

lol, found a tool called "discussion tools" and clicked it, marked discussion read and it took me to a page that had group tools on it......had never been to that page before, have no idea how to get to it again.....

Go to community in the navbar, click on groups, select the group, in the upper right corner below the header, ads, etc. you will see Group Tools, in that dropdown menu you can mark the entire group as read.

Back