Progressive Policies Hurt Minorities, So Why Do Minorities Vote For Liberals?

In the 2012 election, minorities turned out in droves to vote for progressive Democrats. But have progressive policies really served to benefit minorities?

Of course not. Read on!

https://mic.com/articles/45553/prog...hy-do-minorities-vote-for-liberals#.1CFoiKQAQ

The thing is that while many progressive policies hurt minorities, many other progressive policies pick up the financial slack caused by the policies that hurt them. In the end, it's a wash. For many minorities, it's like having someone else's credit card. You get what you want and don't have to pay for it.

I'm sure I don't know why anyone votes for liberals, but anyone who gets under a million dollars a year and votes conservative is barking. What has this to do with minorities? Surely the United States is organised according to minority-group?

I'm sure I don't know why anyone votes for liberals, but anyone who gets under a million dollars a year and votes conservative is barking. What has this to do with minorities? Surely the United States is organised according to minority-group?
Talk to the democrats, goat herder. They're ALL about social grouping.

The thing is that while many progressive policies hurt minorities, many other progressive policies pick up the financial slack caused by the policies that hurt them. In the end, it's a wash. For many minorities, it's like having someone else's credit card. You get what you want and don't have to pay for it.
Yes, but they're still crying about being mistreated. So who do you think is teaching them this behavior? That's right. The democrat party.

Yet you think you know why people vote conservative.

Yes, but they're still crying about being mistreated. So who do you think is teaching them this behavior? That's right. The democrat party.

Along with causing their financial woes then handing them someone else's money, Democrats teach them that their failure are the fault of those being forced to support them.

You poor working class conservatards are hillarious
The stock market does twice as good under democrats
You white trash klan morons

Back