Project 2025 - Read This First

IBDaMann

Project 2025 is ... the brainchild of the Heritage Foundation. Project 2025 has nothing to do with Donald Trump, the Republican Party, JD Vance, Qanon, Bigfoot, UFOs or anything other than the Heritage Foundation, ... although the "Advisory Board" is comprised of representatives of many conservative organizations.

Before you even consider entertaining what someone has to say about "Project 2025", ... read it yourself. The document that is Project 2025 is actually called Mandate for Leadership. Don't let anyone do your thinking for you. It's a Heritage Foundation document, it is online and you can word search ... and the table of contents is straightforward.

https://static.project2025.org/2025_MandateForLeadership_FULL.pdf

The main point of contention/debate is the 4th of four pillars, i.e. the 180-day Transition Playbook, which lays out a concrete roadmap for each federal agency. Naturally, the DNC and Marxists everywhere will get plenty of fear-mongering ammunition from this, and will themselves be terrified to no end.

Who is the Heritage Foundation? A conservative think tank located in Washington DC.

Heritage%20Building%2013%20--%2009-05-09.jpeg

If you wish to focus on the content of Project 2025, read Mandate for Leadership (described above). If you are concerned about what groups might be "influencing" Project 2025, then here is the entire list (and the list is lengthy). Yes, the NRA is one of them.

https://www.project2025.org/about/advisory-board/

Project 2025 is ... the brainchild of the Heritage Foundation. Project 2025 has nothing to do with Donald Trump, the Republican Party, JD Vance, Qanon, Bigfoot, UFOs or anything other than the Heritage Foundation, ... although the "Advisory Board" is comprised of representatives of many conservative organizations.

Before you even consider entertaining what someone has to say about "Project 2025", ... read it yourself. The document that is Project 2025 is actually called Mandate for Leadership. Don't let anyone do your thinking for you. It's a Heritage Foundation document, it is online and you can word search ... and the table of contents is straightforward.

https://static.project2025.org/2025_MandateForLeadership_FULL.pdf

The main point of contention/debate is the 4th of four pillars, i.e. the 180-day Transition Playbook, which lays out a concrete roadmap for each federal agency. Naturally, the DNC and Marxists everywhere will get plenty of fear-mongering ammunition from this, and will themselves be terrified to no end.

Who is the Heritage Foundation? A conservative think tank located in Washington DC.

Heritage%20Building%2013%20--%2009-05-09.jpeg

If you wish to focus on the content of Project 2025, read Mandate for Leadership (described above). If you are concerned about what groups might be "influencing" Project 2025, then here is the entire list (and the list is lengthy). Yes, the NRA is one of them.

https://www.project2025.org/about/advisory-board/
Why did you single out the NRA?

Why did you single out the NRA?
Because I felt like it.
Also, it's the only specifically conservative organization I know.
Also, the NRA has been the fulcrum of fabricated controversy. I thought it would be worthwhile to point it out in case anyone was wondering.
Also, I included the entire list, so I wasn't singling out the NRA. I happened to only mention the NRA.

Because I felt like it.
Also, it's the only specifically conservative organization I know.
Also, the NRA has been the fulcrum of fabricated controversy. I thought it would be worthwhile to point it out in case anyone was wondering.
Also, I included the entire list, so I wasn't singling out the NRA. I happened to only mention the NRA.
Specifically conservative? Not necessarily, there are Democrats who also own guns. And a few actually do know how to use them.
Yes, you did single out the NRA because it was the only one you mentioned. Duh!

Specifically conservative? Not necessarily, there are Democrats who also own guns.
Agreed. Anyone who exercises his 2nd Amendment right is conservative at least to that extent (i.e. conserving the power to the States and to the People, not to the government).

There are Democrats who own and operate businesses, who are Christian, who love their families, who are apalled by the idea of abortion, and who want to make America great again. They should reconsider their party affiliation.

Yes, you did single out the NRA because it was the only one you mentioned. Duh!
"Singling out" is not the same as "being the only one mentioned." If I write that RB 60 was online last night and we exchanged some posts, I haven't "singled you out" ... I merely mentioned you. "Singling out" implies an action that should be applied to a group but is only being applied to one member of that group.

Back