Project 2025 to end policy work after Democratic attacks angered Trump

Hume

Verified User
Project 2025, a collaboration led by the Heritage Foundation among more than 110 conservative groups to develop a movement consensus blueprint for the next Republican administration, is winding down its policy operations, and its director, former Trump administration personnel official Paul Dans, is departing. The Heritage Foundation also recently distributed new talking points encouraging participants to emphasize that the project does not speak for Trump.

Only Trump can promise to end elections!

Project 2025 director to step down after ‘pressure from Trump campaign’

Paul Dans, the director of the project housed at the Heritage Foundation, “will be departing the team”, according to a statement to the Guardian from Kevin Roberts, the president of Heritage Foundation.

It was crafted mostly by people who worked for Trump. The wealthy and corporations have been trying to take over the government of America for a long time. They failed when they attempted to overthrow FDR. They escaped punishment because, after all, they were still rich and powerful. But they never quit planning. I hope they miscalculated. I never thought so many Americans would be deluded into helping the wealthy get even more power over them and the country. But they are.
The Federalist Society did succeed in taking over the court system. That may have made the wealthy and corporations braver.

It was crafted mostly by people who worked for Trump. The wealthy and corporations have been trying to take over the government of America for a long time. They failed when they attempted to overthrow FDR. They escaped punishment because, after all, they were still rich and powerful. But they never quit planning. I hope they miscalculated. I never thought so many Americans would be deluded into helping the wealthy get even more power over them and the country. But they are.
The Federalist Society did succeed in taking over the court system. That may have made the wealthy and corporations braver.
all they are doing is backing down because they see the publicity they were getting from the left wasn't doing Trump any good and may have even been hurting him.
so they want to back off so people aren't talking so much about them and how Trump has said he wanted to do much the same thing they wanted
it is only to try and help Trump get elected and they can help take this country over.
Have a nice day

Back