Project 25, name one thing trump has not adopted...

I haven't read it, but you guys think it's evil incarnate, so I figure it's got some tasty stuff in it that I would like. So, what's it say about the only things I give a rat's ass about? The economy (including inflation), illegal immigration, energy, Israel and the rest of comrade kamlala's convoluted communist foreign policy.

He has adopted the entire platform and already said that the builders of it will be his cabinet members, why does he run from his platform?
  • Secure the border, finish building the wall, and deport illegal aliens
  • De-weaponize the Federal Government by increasing accountability and oversight of the FBI and DOJ
  • Unleash American energy production to reduce energy prices
  • Cut the growth of government spending to reduce inflation
  • Make federal bureaucrats more accountable to the democratically elected President and Congress
  • Improve education by moving control and funding of education from DC bureaucrats directly to parents and state and local governments
  • Ban biological males from competing in women' s sports

What’s so bad about that? ^

how about we focus on what Kamala actually has said

gender surgeries for people detained - let's start there

why do the shit stains thing democratic talking points are what we care about?

• Secure the border, finish building the wall, and deport illegal aliens
  • De-weaponize the Federal Government by increasing accountability and oversight of the FBI and DOJ
  • Unleash American energy production to reduce energy prices
  • Cut the growth of government spending to reduce inflation
  • Make federal bureaucrats more accountable to the democratically elected President and Congress
  • Improve education by moving control and funding of education from DC bureaucrats directly to parents and state and local governments
  • Ban biological males from competing in women' s sports

What’s so bad about that? ^
So why is he running away from it?

I didn’t know he was nor do i care. I really don’t keep up with most of the static. Can you answer the question now?

What’s so bad about that?
The fact that you had to answer my question with a question that was irrelevant to my query tells me you don’t really know.

He has adopted the entire platform and already said that the builders of it will be his cabinet members, why does he run from his platform?
There is no Project 25, Pretender.

Project 2025, a book proposing cutting government bureaucracies substantially, is a worth goal. It's time to return to the government authorized by the Constitution. I happen to agree to it, but not to it's proposed schedule, which is too aggressive.

Trump hasn't even read Project 2025.

Trump's campaign platform is posted on his website. That's more than I can say for Kamala!
Anyone that wants to can go read Trump's campaign platform for themselves.

Anyone that wants to read Project 2025 can do so for themselves.

You have obviously read neither, Pretender. You are only echoing what Democrats told you to say. You're mindless, like a parrot.

I expose parrots like you, hence, my icon.

Which policy in it do you think he's adopted? Since you are an expert on it, I eagerly await your response.

Reactions: TOP

It's not his proposal. It is a white paper from a collection of authors that has nothing to do with Trump.

Why are you Communists so desperate to lie that this is Trump's plan? Why don't you deal with his actual platform?

He didn't have to steal it from Joe Biden the way Harris did.

I haven't read it, but you guys think it's evil incarnate, so I figure it's got some tasty stuff in it that I would like.
I dare say you would. Your theory is correct. If Democrats hate it, it's probably good for the country.

Project 2025 is a book. It is published online. You can read it for yourself and judge for yourself.

The book proposes the systematic dismantling of government bureaucracies and returning the federal government to the authority laid out in it's constitution. The bulk of the material is spent justifying their argument. I happen to agree with Project 2025, but I think it's proposed schedule is too aggressive.

One way or another, it will happen anyway though. The federal government is broke and can't pay for all these bureaucracies anymore. It can happen in a controlled manner, as Project 2025 proposes, or it will happen in an uncontrolled manner and far more suddenly.

Trump has not read Project 2025 and he makes no mention of it on his campaign platform (which is very detailed), and which I also support...every bit of it.

So, what's it say about the only things I give a rat's ass about?
Go read it. It's online. If you don't want to spend the time reading the whole thing, look for the conclusions of each chapter to get a good summary of it.
The economy (including inflation), illegal immigration, energy, Israel and the rest of comrade kamlala's convoluted communist foreign policy.
Project 2025 does not talk about the economy (other than generally supporting capitalism). It DOES suggest dismantling the Federal Reserve, since it's unconstitutional anyway.

Project 2025 does not talk about illegal immigration. It DOES talk about the federal government's responsibility on defending the borders though.

Project 2025 does not talk about energy, except as a commodity, to be bought and sold on an open market. It DOES propose dismantling the Energy Dept., which practices fascism. Safety rules should be implemented by Congress, and the States, and not by an unconstitutional federal bureau.

Project 2025 does not talk about any other country than the United States. It does not mention Israel or any other foreign country.

These idiot Democrats have never read Project 2025. They are only mindlessly parroting what Democrat party leaders have told them to say.
They claim all kinds of wacky things about Project 2025, and it's obvious they have never read it.

Which policy in it do you think he's adopted? Since you are an expert on it, I eagerly await your response.

Back