Proof Obama is a muslim!

And why should I care if he is a Muslim. I have a far greater chance of dying from something a "christian" does.

Lord Keller said it best.

THE MUSLIM FAITH IS A FALSE RELIGION THAT WAS CREATED BY A MURDERING PEDOPHILE!!!!!!!!!!

.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not concerned with enemies of god either since I do not believe he exists.
Besides, Can't God take care of himself ? (assuming he existed of course)

Right....................!

The Jews were women and children murders, so what ?

I judge the person not the religion.

Like when you judged the Lt...for calling in a air strike that went wrong in Nam..get a grip Sgt...You have made alot of mistakes in your life also...:rolleyes:

Random quote from Lord Keller from today!!!

THE FACT IS AROUND THE WORLD NOBODY CARES IF CHRISTIANS AND THE CHRISTIAN FAITH IS MOCKED AND DEMEANED AND THERE WILL BE A GREAT INCREASE IN CHRISTIANS IMPRISONED, TORTURED, AND KILLED FOR THEIR FAITH AROUND THE GLOBE LIKE NEVER BEFORE DURING 2008!!!

That reminds me, did you see that clip of Lord Keller wearing the magical underwear of mormons and making fun of them?

Some more quotes from this great man.

"Every person who claims the Bible is a lie and the Christian faith is a myth will get a platform in the media to spread their lies."

If I were trying to be a troll then I'd say I raped your mom.

Of course you woul because it's not clever or funny. You'd probably add a little mad smilie at the end too...... 'I raped your mother and now I have VD. Not AGAIN!'. :mad:

I would have to say he was darned desperate if he raped my mother.
Then there's the pain from the all the swelling. Quite frankly, I don't think he'd be up to the job. He can barley handle trolling. I don't think he'd have the energy to force himself on a little old lady.........let alone taking her clothes off.

:D

Just the truth, Mom is a sweet old lady but one would need to shoot anyone in the head that wanted to rape her. For their sake now not moms.

Back