Proof Positive the Public Option Will Lead to Single Payer

meme

President Obama has said repeatedly that those who claim that healthcare reform will ultimately lead to a government take-over of the health system are not telling the truth. So are these Democrat ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndStT6c93rc"]YouTube - Proof Positive the Public Option Will Lead to Single Payer[/ame]

Dangit... Anybody have a transcript? I can't watch video at work.

Transcript (partial):

Russ Feingold: I support single payer

Kathy Sebelius: Single payer rocks!

Paul Krugman: I won the Nobel prize. Single payer is great. Did I mention that I won the Nobel prize?

Barney Frank: Sthingle payer is the awethom.

Ezra Kelin: Single payer is the shizzle.

Rahm Emmanuel: I love single payer. Now fuck off.

Transcript (partial):

Paul Krugman: I won the Nobel prize. Single payer is great. Did I mention that I won the Nobel prize?

Oh Jesus Christ you are FUNNY!!!!

:lmao:

Transcript (partial):

LOL. Thanks, I needed the laugh.

so this whole time that libs are telling repubs that they are fear mongering and spreading lies about a single payer system was nothing but pure meadowmuffins....

it clear the dems want to use this bill as a stepping stone and to make sure the bill allows a single payer system to become a reality

Transcript (partial):

Ahahahaha, good one and it goes with my sashimi and sake!

President Obama has said repeatedly that those who claim that healthcare reform will ultimately lead to a government take-over of the health system are not telling the truth. So are these Democrat ...

YouTube - Proof Positive the Public Option Will Lead to Single Payer

It's not about a take-over. The point is to put in place a plan/policy so when people realize how good a government option is they will not have obstacles in the way of the natural progression to a government run system.

Let the private insurance companies compete but not be a position where they can claim the government can or can not do something.

I think some people don't understand the definition of freedom and choices. It's not private insurance some people are trying to stop. It's the freedom and choice of government insurance that some people are trying to stop.

Back