Prop 8: Let Freedom Ring!

Socrtease

Verified User
For all of you that oppose Prop 8 and the people that voted for it go hereFollow the instructions and express your disgust with it. If I had a wedding ring I would do it right now while at work.

photo-28-540x405.jpg

For all of you that oppose Prop 8 and the people that voted for it go hereFollow the instructions and express your disgust with it. If I had a wedding ring I would do it right now while at work.

photo-28-540x405.jpg

Prop 8 has blown me away! I am surprised the big stars didn't work on this on a little harder.

Yep, Ellen is very popular! She could have gone on Oprah!

but it only effected voters in California. There were millions and millions of dollars spent of Prop 8. There was a deluge of anti-Prop 8 ads on TV and the radio. You couldn't help but know what Prop 8 was even if you had no plan on voting. If you don't think gay people should be married I don't think Ellen getting on TV and saying 'please let me stay married' would change many minds.

Black turnout will be down in 2010 and gay marriage could easily be re-legalized then, assuming the courts haven't by that time decided that prop 8 violates the US constitution.

Back