Proposal

MOe

Verified User
Hello everybody.
I'm starting my third year of my International and European Law Degree this week. This year I will be studying for my specialization, for which I have chosen comparative law.

I would like to know if there would be any interest from you guys in my posting a few (objective) comparisons of different areas of law in a few different countries.

I would focus on the legal systems of the the US and major European countries, like the UK, France and Germany, though if I find something interesting from other countries, I would put it in as well.

The topics would include a variety of subjects, though I would probably start with Constitutional law and connected areas, later moving on to more specific subjects. The topics would most likely be about whatever I will be studying at the moment, though I would also be open to suggestions/requests.

I thought this would be beneficial to myself (in helping me study) and to you (in initiating lively and respectful [/s] discussions).

So if you're interested, please respond and I'll get started

Have at it MOe...It might prove interesting and informative.....just keep it short and focused...

Any bets to see how quickly this turns into a slam-fest?

WM: "kill all conservatives."
Mott: "Trust me, I know more that you."
STY: "Fuck you, I'm smarter that you."

dont worry guys, i'll keep it short (no more than 3/4 paragraphs) i'm guessing that ill post the first thread sometime this weekend, as i'm pretty busy this week.

Back