PTSD now has two distinct Meanings......

Libhater

Verified User
I have two friends that I served with in combat during my time in Vietnam, and that I keep in touch with them regularly. I'm still close to these heroes, but both of them are suffering from PTSD, or what's known as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from having traumatic events during their combat time in the Nam.

We now have another group of people (mostly Democrats) who also suffer from PTSD, or as it is now called Post Trump Stress Disorder. Perhaps the trauma and or stress of dealing with this new form of PTSD doesn't reach the magnitude of those who suffer from combat PTSD, but I still see the need of those (mostly Democrats) who do suffer with Post Trump Stress Syndrome, or TDS if you prefer to immediately seek help by making an appointment with their nearest psychologist or psychiatrist.

You know me, I'll do anything to help out those who are suffering under stress or suffering from the Trauma they continuously display by attacking a former president of the US. Though I'm not a doctor, I do think it to be helpful of those suffering from this second case of PTSD to take a long look at my avatar that will perhaps relive your stress while putting a smile on your angry faces.

I have two friends that I served with in combat during my time in Vietnam, and that I keep in touch with them regularly. I'm still close to these heroes, but both of them are suffering from PTSD, or what's known as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from having traumatic events during their combat time in the Nam.

We now have another group of people (mostly Democrats) who also suffer from PTSD, or as it is now called Post Trump Stress Disorder. Perhaps the trauma and or stress of dealing with this new form of PTSD doesn't reach the magnitude of those who suffer from combat PTSD, but I still see the need of those (mostly Democrats) who do suffer with Post Trump Stress Syndrome, or TDS if you prefer to immediately seek help by making an appointment with their nearest psychologist or psychiatrist.

You know me, I'll do anything to help out those who are suffering under stress or suffering from the Trauma they continuously display by attacking a former president of the US. Though I'm not a doctor, I do think it to be helpful of those suffering from this second case of PTSD to take a long look at my avatar that will perhaps relive your stress while putting a smile on your angry faces.
Using your two "heroes" as a stepping stone to spread lies and hate for political purposes tells me you're lying about them.

Yes. The fact you are willing to stand on your "friends" troubles with PTSD to spread lies and hate tells me you are not what you claim to be. PTSD is a serious illness that has cost the lives of many heroes. You made it a punchline.
My friends are not dead, and having received the proper treatment will and have survived. That's why I'm suggesting that you PTSD democrats seek the help you dearly need before it's too late. You'll do what you want to do, but I'm the one who's telling
you to seek help immediately. You don't even need to thank me, for the Christian makeup in me will always do the right thing.

My friends are not dead, and having received the proper treatment will and have survived. That's why I'm suggesting that you PTSD democrats seek the help you dearly need before it's too late. You'll do what you want to do, but I'm the one who's telling
you to seek help immediately. You don't even need to thank me, for the Christian makeup in me will always do the right thing.
Like any asshole standing on the bodies of dead heroes to push a political agenda, I see you doing the same with your joke about PTSD.

How can you call yourself a Christian when you use people for your own enjoyment, Lib Hater?

How can you call yourself a Christian when you deliberately lie about others?

Like any asshole standing on the bodies of dead heroes to push a political agenda, I see you doing the same with your joke about PTSD.

How can you call yourself a Christian when you use people for your own enjoyment, Lib Hater?

How can you call yourself a Christian when you deliberately lie about others?
I'm obviously not standing on the bodies of dead heroes, and in fact I'm standing with the heroes who unfortunately suffer from PTSD by passing their curing methods along to those who desperately need it. Again, that's the Christian in me.

I'm obviously not standing on the bodies of dead heroes, and in fact I'm standing with the heroes who unfortunately suffer from PTSD by passing their curing methods along to those who desperately need it. Again, that's the Christian in me.
Veterans see you for what you are, son. Lie all you want.

Back