Pulling back on protectionism idea...

American buainess interests are against this bigtime as well since much of their money depends on imported goods and services.
But blame it on other countries of course.

more "change"

he will never live that down...he promised "change" and all he has done is mostly change his position in order to be the same

We should definitely use protectionist policies. A trade war would be good for all working people around the world, as all the governments would actually need to care about their own citizens to keep the economy functioning. They wouldn't be able to put entires sections of the workforce out of business by doing deals with the new third world tyrants recently forced into the global economic system, and willing to subjugate their populations for first world productions needs.

I know I know " but being forced out of your traditional lifestyle by purposefully created poverty and forced to work in a slave labor camp is a great opportunity. We're doing them a favor."

For more commentary on this from a more sound editorial perspective Stimulus Spending will be outsourced

Last edited:
Protectionism of any kind is very bad policy. To those who favor protectionism: name ONE renowned economist who favors protectionism. I don't believe there are any, because protectionism accomplishes the very opposite of what it is intended to do.

Protectionism of any kind is very bad policy. To those who favor protectionism: name ONE renowned economist who favors protectionism. I don't believe there are any, because protectionism accomplishes the very opposite of what it is intended to do.

Renowned economists are paid off by the military industrial complex to advocate policies which, overtime, will reduce the population to a lower a standard of living, with less resources to fight totalitarian oppression by the military industrial complex.

We should definitely use protectionist policies. A trade war would be good for all working people around the world, as all the governments would actually need to care about their own citizens to keep the economy functioning. They wouldn't be able to put entires sections of the workforce out of business by doing deals with the new third world tyrants recently forced into the global economic system, and willing to subjugate their populations for first world productions needs.

I know I know " but being forced out of your traditional lifestyle by purposefully created poverty and forced to work in a slave labor camp is a great opportunity. We're doing them a favor."

For more commentary on this from a more sound editorial perspective Stimulus Spending will be outsourced

A trade war would put most of them out of business and starve tens of millions of people. It would be one of the greatest massacres in history.

Globalism is good. Protectionism is evil.

A trade war would put most of them out of business and starve tens of millions of people. It would be one of the greatest massacres in history.

Globalism is good. Protectionism is evil.

Your every belief is a lie.

Protectionism is what the world needs right now.

Globalism only makes it so governments are restrained from protecting their citizens from the abuses of multinational corporations.

Back