Putin retaliates; Russia will seize American assets.

moon

Satire for Sanity
There's still Russia's retaliation to come for Biden destroying the Nord Stream pipelines.

The Europeans just spent a long cold winter without cheap fuel. Wait 'til they fully understand why Biden did it.

Putin.jpg

The Russians have been saying for about a year that they would do this, and they dont bluff.

WW3 is just around the corner, and deep poverty in America....I just watched this which is very good.....the World is done with us:

The End of Financial Colonialism | Richard D. Wolff and Michael Hudson​

It amazes me how pro-Putin, anti-American the alt right has become.

When their source of information ends in IR, we know they are going to Iran for the "press."

Yes, Iran has massive support in its opposition to the Middle East being over-lorded by genocidal Jews and their scurrilous US Zionist allies. As a scurrilous US supporter of genocidal Zionism yourself it's obvious that you'd like all such opposition suppressed. Think of yourself as a pro-genocidal censor. Ah- there you are.

Yes, Iran has massive support in its opposition to the Middle East being over-lorded by genocidal Jews and their scurrilous US Zionist allies. As a scurrilous US supporter of genocidal Zionism yourself it's obvious that you'd like all such opposition suppressed. Think of yourself as a pro-genocidal censor. Ah- there you are.
I guess you either believe that Iran, Putin, trump, etc. are the savors of freedom or you do not. There is little point in debating it.

I guess you either believe that Iran, Putin, trump, etc. are the savors of freedom or you do not. There is little point in debating it.
You can couple Iran and Russia as opponents of US foreign policy stupidity- but Trump is another dumbass architect.

It was always a question, what would the children of Washington do...admit defeat and let the America Empire die peacefully......or do WW3.

My grapevine is increasingly worried that it is WW3.

It was always a question, what would the children of Washington do...admit defeat and let the America Empire die peacefully......or do WW3.

My grapevine is increasingly worried that it is WW3.

Your "grapevine"??? 🙄

That's just some crabgrass, little fellah. 😆

Apparently this is much ado about not very much.

A futile gesture on Putin's part in that the difference in value between any US assets he might be able to seize and the value of Russian assets already frozen and being considered for seizure, is immense.

The value of US assets that Russia could seize can be counted in the millions of dollars range, while the value of currently frozen Russian assets being considered for seizure to help pay for aid to Ukraine, is around $300 billion.

Deputy Chairman of Russia’s Security Council Dmitry Medvedev said on his official Telegram channel last month that Russia held an insignificant amount of US state property and that Russia may respond to the US seizing frozen Russian reserves by foreclosing private property, such as real estate and movable property, in Russia.

Notably, this decree also comes as G7 finance chiefs meet in Stresa, Italy on Friday and Saturday to negotiate how to exploit the $300 billion worth of frozen Russian assets after Russia invaded Ukraine in February 2022, with the US pushing to bring forward future income from those assets to boost funding for Ukraine’s war effort. https://www.jurist.org/news/2024/05/russia-signs-decree-allowing-seizure-of-us-assets-in-russia/

Back