QUESTION ABOUT ATTEMPTED ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT TRUMP

Dachshund

Verified User
There is footage of the two Secret Service counter-snipers on a rooftop with their rifle (equipped with telescopic sights) trained on would be assassin Timothy Crooks. The Secret Service counter-snipers would have seen that Crooks was armed with a rifle and was on a roof top only 150 or so yards from when Trump was standing on stage.

The Secret Service gunmen are supposed to highly-trained professional. So why was it that they would certainly have seen Crooks turn his rifle on Trump then take aim at the President, yet not taken him out immediately? Instead, they allowed Crooks to squeeze off 4 or so rounds at Trump BEFORE taking the POS out.

WHY ?? Think about it. The two Secret Service counter -snipers are supposed to be highly-trained professionals. They have Crooks in their scopes, they can see he has a rifle, they can see him turning his gun on the President and taking aim at Trump from a range of only 150 meters, yet they allow him to squeeze off four or so rounds at Trump - the next President of the USA - before reacting and taking the POS out. It was no thanks to these two clowns that Trump survived.

Or was their "incompetence" deliberate...?

WHY ?

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal TRUMPER Hound !!

Last edited:
They haven’t silenced Trump with law-fare so they tried to kill him.

They failed…this time.
That's what I keep thinking., Earl. There are lots of unanswered questions about this assassination attempt. I sense something distinctly "fishy" about the whole thing.. My raw instincts tell me that Crooks was recruited for this attempted hit by some section/s of the Democrat Deep State Intelligence Community. I mean, Crooks was obviously a misfit (who had also donated money to some Leftie "progressive" political organisation); in addition he was very young (20 years old) and looked like a total dork who would have been very easy to manipulate via one means or another.

In short, I have a distinct feeling that there is some "funny" about this dreadful incident in the sene that I doubt Crooks was a purely "Lone Wolf" - type assassin ??

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal TRUMPER Hound !!

Back