question for the statists on here

explain where 'y'all qeada' came from. i'm sure it was meant to supposedly insult southern white militia men, but how does that apply to folks in the far northwest of the US?

explain where 'y'all qeada' came from. i'm sure it was meant to supposedly insult southern white militia men, but how does that apply to folks in the far northwest of the US?

Guns owners are rednecks. That's the start and stop of the train of thought.

It's fun to insult southern white militia men. Even when it doesn't exactly apply.

does it make you less insecure about your own masculinity? your low self esteem? I bet you were the high school bully type who made fun of the short kids and band nerds to make yourself feel big and important, weren't you?

does it make you less insecure about your own masculinity? your low self esteem? I bet you were the high school bully type who made fun of the short kids and band nerds to make yourself feel big and important, weren't you?

No . I made fun of the jocks racists and bullies.
It was so easy because they were so incredibly dumb.

A liberal OP used it and the Jarod started using, in what appeared to be getting a rise out of someone.
That failed, so apparently Mott thought he would give it a try. :dunno:

Back