Question for those who want more gun control

sPzAbt505

Hand of the King
You believe that we need more gun control because gun-related violent crime is a problem we need to address, to the point where infringing on the rights of the law abiding is constitutionally acceptable.
Fair enough.

If gun-related violent crime is as bad as you believe, why/how do I not then need to carry a gun to protect myself?

You believe that we need more gun control because gun-related violent crime is a problem we need to address, to the point where infringing on the rights of the law abiding is constitutionally acceptable.
Fair enough.

If gun-related violent crime is as bad as you believe, why/how do I not then need to carry a gun to protect myself?

Repeat after me: The OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of Americans want gun safety.

Repeat after me: The OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of Americans want gun safety.
Which has nothing to do wiuth gun control.

So, let me ask you again, and this time please try to not dodge the question:

Which has nothing to do wiuth gun control.

So, let me ask you again, and this time please try to not dodge the question:

This post and response defines your perspective. You have no clue what gun control is, mostly due to Fox News.

You say "gun safety has nothing to do with gun control". You only say that because you are told not to discuss gun controll. Gun control does not mean gun grabbing alone. It also means opening up "gun free zones" and any other gun regulations.

Fox News turns people into sheep/zombie/parrots. They follow, they don't think, and they repeat.

then maybe the majority of americans shoulg take a gun safety class. now, can you answer the question about gun control?

YOU JUST BROKE YOUR OWN RULE! Do you even know that 1 simple new question on a test is more gun control? Do you know what you morons have been repeating?

then maybe the majority of americans shoulg take a gun safety class. now, can you answer the question about gun control?

I want your uninformed butt to start a thread saying Americans should take a gun safety class. You will get attacked by the Right Wing. They will call it an attack on their freedom and the first step to totaltarian policies which will end up Obama killing them and their family.

It's time for the Americans with loose screws to tighten those screws.

How about this, Simple unified rules on getting gun's based on there class, More dangerous the weapon the higher the class of license and back ground check. Also mandatory gun safety classes and psych tests every few years, This way it does not 'gun grab' but it does make it harder for those 'few' 'troublesome' people to get gun's.

How about this, Simple unified rules on getting gun's based on there class, More dangerous the weapon the higher the class of license and back ground check. Also mandatory gun safety classes and psych tests every few years, This way it does not 'gun grab' but it does make it harder for those 'few' 'troublesome' people to get gun's.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murdock_v._Pennsylvania

A state may not impose a charge for the enjoyment of a right granted by the federal constitution.

This post and response defines your perspective. You have no clue what gun control is, mostly due to Fox News.

You say "gun safety has nothing to do with gun control". You only say that because you are told not to discuss gun controll. Gun control does not mean gun grabbing alone. It also means opening up "gun free zones" and any other gun regulations.

Fox News turns people into sheep/zombie/parrots. They follow, they don't think, and they repeat.
I'm sorry -- I simply cannot find a reason to waste any more time on your mindless, dishonest, petulant nonsense.

Sandy Hook was a gun free zone you dolt! He shot his way in, what else do you want. I am all for screening gun applicants for mental health issues that's about it. By the way what happened to the second shooter and why did the forensic guy say the rounds were from a long weapon when it was found in his trunk?

I want your uninformed butt to start a thread saying Americans should take a gun safety class. You will get attacked by the Right Wing. They will call it an attack on their freedom and the first step to totaltarian policies which will end up Obama killing them and their family.

It's time for the Americans with loose screws to tighten those screws.

Non Sense, most gun owning right wingers are the ones who advocate safe gun practices, and taking classes.

Sandy Hook was a gun free zone you dolt!
Never mind that every applicable state and federal common-sense gun control law was followed in the purchase and ownership of the guns involved.

The anti-gun loons don't care about the kids that died in Newtown any more than they can be used as an emotional argument to push their nonsensical pre-existing anti-gun agenda.

Back