Question to the Anti-War Dems

Topspin

Verified User
Do you want out of Afghanistan as soon as possible as in basically right after Iraq?
There are no anti-war republicans so you guy's are excused.

Yep, but we have to go along with the UN, it is running the show there. A totally different situation than Iraq.

Get the fuck out of Afganistan and let the Afganis decide...

If Karzai cant get his shit together....than tough luck...let somebody else try...

CK

just checking, I think that because Iraq gets all the press alot of people think anti-war'rs just want out of Iraq and are Happy to be killing in Afghans. I'm equally opposed to that occupation.

Icould be placated if I knew that they were actually concerned with getting Bin Laden.

Icould be placated if I knew that they were actually concerned with getting Bin Laden.

You are gonna have to vote for McCain then. I saw a clip of him Ranting , promising to get OBL.
I literally broke out laughing. Thinking about his target audience.

Bin Laden’s in Pakistan. So they wouldn’t be concerned with getting him in Afghanistan. Do we widen the war to include Pakistan? If so, I guess we are going to have draft SF, Cawacko, Dixie and Bravo after all!

we could take the hundreds of thousand out of AFghan and Iraq and send a couple thousand Seals/green barrets/rangers into Pakistan and get it done

Back