Question......

Yup. Back on schedule tonight, with a miffed Bush, another really old guy (Thompson) and that loveable turncoat Lieberman...

Yup. Back on schedule tonight, with a miffed Bush, another really old guy (Thompson) and that loveable turncoat Lieberman...

Hmmmm, I hadn't noticed. Especially since Cindy McCain has been prancing around in a parka. I just assumed they still in New Orleans handing out Huricaine care packages.

I guess I'm the only one that got too. I think its hilarious that she's dressed like she's pounding the pavement in the torrential hurricane ridden....St. Paul.

?WTF?

Excuse me, I'm ruthless to everyone. Including you.

That may be you. For example, a gal in my office today bought some $400 hand bag which I know she probably can't afford. She was showing it off to all the other women in the office. I looked at it and couldn't tell you if cost $1 or a $1,000. One lady commented because we don't buy it for you. I already knew that but it never ceases to amaze.

Guys will go off on each other but in different ways. But you do not hear (straight) guys regularly ripping on dudes for their clothes or their style of dress. Yes there are guys who will pay thousands of dollars a pair of tennis shoes but those are rare occurances.

Baring something totally outragous no guy is going to remember or comment on another guy's clothes at a political event like this. Now I'm aware that for guys its pretty simplistic in that suits are our only option. But women will beat the sh*t out of each other over how they dress. That's all I was commenting on. Didn't mean to make it like a personal attack on you.

That may be you. For example, a gal in my office today bought some $400 hand bag which I know she probably can't afford. She was showing it off to all the other women in the office. I looked at it and couldn't tell you if cost $1 or a $1,000. One lady commented because we don't buy it for you. I already knew that but it never ceases to amaze.

Guys will go off on each other but in different ways. But you do not hear (straight) guys regularly ripping on dudes for their clothes or their style of dress. Yes there are guys who will pay thousands of dollars a pair of tennis shoes but those are rare occurances.

Baring something totally outragous no guy is going to remember or comment on another guy's clothes at a political event like this. Now I'm aware that for guys its pretty simplistic in that suits are our only option. But women will beat the sh*t out of each other over how they dress. That's all I was commenting on. Didn't mean to make it like a personal attack on you.

Women accessorize for other women, and smell for men. (perfume for the clueless).

As for beating up on Cindy McCain...is it somehow my fault that she dresses like a speciality hooker?

Dude I am from NY. We are totally all about Business Sexy here. You know, penicil skirts and white dress shirts, with really hot shoes. We mean business, but with a sly, understated wink at a man we might be dealing with.

What we do not look like, ever, is the end result of a phone call which began with "Yeah, can you send an aging red riding hood up to room 302?"

It must be like, another one of those "east coast elitist" thingies.

Women accessorize for other women, and smell for men. (perfume for the clueless).

As for beating up on Cindy McCain...is it somehow my fault that she dresses like a speciality hooker?

Dude I am from NY. We are totally all about Business Sexy here. You know, penicil skirts and white dress shirts, with really hot shoes. We mean business, but with a sly, understated wink at a man we might be dealing with.

What we do not look like, ever, is the end result of a phone call which began with "Yeah, can you send an aging red riding hood up to room 302?"

It must be like, another one of those "east coast elitist" thingies.

Don't get me wrong I'm all for women dressing sexy. I'm a fan. I was making a general comment about how women are going to notice and comment on what other women wear while you are not going to hear that from men (regarding other men).

Don't get me wrong I'm all for women dressing sexy. I'm a fan. I was making a general comment about how women are going to notice and comment on what other women wear while you are not going to hear that from men (regarding other men).

Gee, I wonder if it could have anything to do with the fact that men pretty much all wear the same thing?

What a shame---when a tabloid can process information better than you folks. For the planet your on--women usually don't wear pant suits.

Darla said:
I fuckin choked on my coffee. No lie, my sick two year old said "Daddy sick?"

Back