Questions About Latest JPP Site Update

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
Okay, so, a few days ago, we seem to have had another site update. I was wondering if Damo could explain this to us (since I can't be the only one with questions).

ALL of my general settings got randomly reset. I just noticed that my PM System got switched off, so anyone attempting to PM me within the last 48 hours will have to try again.

I have two specific questions for Damo:
1) Can we get the Coffee Skin back?
2) I finally managed to turn off thread subscriptions, as I prefer not to have them on. Just now when I visited the site, I found I had two more thread subscriptions to unsubscribe to. How does this work?

Whatever you were subscribed to before you shut off thread subscriptions would remain that way, unless you clear all your subscriptions. You just don't get notices unless somebody posts in them.

The Coffee skin hasn't been around since we upgraded to the newest version of vbulletin, I just didn't have a way to make it work with the new format. I'll see if I can find something similar.

The only updates I have done recently are updates for security purposes and really shouldn't have reset anything. It's interesting that they might have with you.

Back