Quick take on some current events.

Taichiliberal

Shaken, not stirred!
- Just read in today's newspaper that a famous "christian" evangelical/TV preacher just kicked the bucket after decades of worming his like minded brethren into the Republican Party. Seems the old saying was wrong ... evil does die, it just takes long time. ;)

- In the last 25 years men who have lost DECADES of their lives in prison FOR CRIMES THEY DID NOT COMMIT were freed by private/non-profit grass roots organizations tireless efforts. I NEVER HEARD ANY FOX NEWS/RIGHT WING PUNDIT carry on about that! But they become apoplectic because a certain orange faced conman is being indicted for laws he did break! What a bunch of hypocrites! :|

Last edited:
- Just read in today's newspaper that a famous "christian" evangelical/TV preacher just kicked the bucket after decades of worming his like minded brethren into the Republican Party. Seems the old saying was wrong ... evil does die, it just takes long time. ;)

- In the last 25 years men who have lost DECADES of their lives in prison FOR CRIMES THEY DID NOT COMMIT were freed by private/non-profit grass roots organizations tireless efforts. I NEVER HEARD ANY FOX NEWS/RIGHT WING PUNDIT carry on about that! But they become apoplectic because a certain orange faced conman is being indicted for laws he did break! What a bunch of hypocrites! :|

jurassic-park-dr-malcolm.gif

Typical Democrat hate and ignorance. How many people do you think his efforts fed

Here's a really quick take for you, leftists are idiots.

I know they have no rational or logical or factual retort whenever our resident MAGA mooks and right wing wonks respond only with these silly memes.

Truth hurts ya that much, Matty? ;)

Actually, I simply think your OP is just a yuge shitpost. :dunno:

Get a life, motherfucker!

So you find him guilty before he even has a trial?

Actually, I simply think your OP is just a yuge shitpost. :dunno:

Get a life, motherfucker!

Amazing that you don't realize how stupid you come off with that tired assed retort, Matty.

Get sober and THINK, Matty. If my posts are such garbage, then why do YOU and your moronic brethren spend time and effort to respond/comment on them? You don't see me doing likewise with the daily deluge of MAGA foolishness that you clowns post, do you? That's because THEY ARE NOT WORTH RESPONDING TO.

So I suggest you see that therapist about your obsession. Either that or just turn off the PC, get sober and go outside during the day. Couldn't hurt. ;)

So you find him guilty before he even has a trial?

No, I find YOU and your ilk full of crap as you blindly defend the Orange Oaf while nary a peep from you clowns about REAL INNOCENT MEN WHO'VE DONE TIME FOR CRIMES THEY DID NOT COMMIT....CRIMES A CORRUPT SYSTEM JAILED THEM ON.

Oh, and for the record ... the indictment is based on FACTS, not speculation. Your orange god keeps opening his mouth and putting his foot in it...reason why he keeps having to find new counsel. The trial (months from now) will cement the validity for the indictment. IMHO, he won't do time but he will be on the historical record for committing a felony! And that doesn't include what the NY financial trials will bring. Good times.

Might those men have been prosecuted by Dem prosecutors?

Back