Racism is good. Do you disagree?

reletor

For all the fools out there who might disagree, do what an extraterrestrial probably does. Think with your minds and not your emotions. In other words, GROW UP! Fact the facts and accept them. What you call hatred or racism wouldn't even exist unless there was a damn good evolutionary reason for it. Even babies have been shown to be "bigoted." It must have taken some pretty powerful brainwashing to lose the common sense that even a baby has. Not only has hatred and racism been a part of all the higher life forms on this planet throughout the history of life here, but probably on every life supporting planet throughout space and time. So to be against hatred or racism where it is called for, you are basically anti-LIFE! Nothing could be more evil.

Ok. I'll play along. I "most certainly did" what.

Trump is a douchbag. That aside, is what I said true or not

You most certainly did say that Trump is a racist douchbag, of which I strongly agree. I hope that this answers your question.

racism is bad. bias is unavoidable as is hate.

Americans no longer understand what racism is as what they call racism is simple bias.

Everyone has biases. Maybe not Downs Syndrome people, their brains dont really work that way.

Trump is a douchbag. That aside, is what I said true or not

You most certainly did say that Trump is a racist douchbag, of which I strongly agree. I hope that this answers your question.

I seem to remember starting a thread around here called, "Why are Trump supporters so stupid." But it has disappeared. That aside, I didn't say anywhere that Trump was a racist. He is a liar and a traitor. If he is racist, that would be an improvement.

racism is bad. bias is unavoidable as is hate.

Americans no longer understand what racism is as what they call racism is simple bias.

Everyone has biases. Maybe not Downs Syndrome people, their brains dont really work that way.

Well today is your lucky day. I started a thread saying, "Why is racism bad." You can make any point in that direction there.

I seem to remember starting a thread around here called, "Why are Trump supporters so stupid." But it has disappeared. That aside, I didn't say anywhere that Trump was a racist. He is a liar and a traitor. If he is racist, that would be an improvement.

I am not sure how much we agree, but I do like your free thinking.

I dont have much use for all of the serfs we have running around now.

I am not sure how much we agree, but I do like your free thinking.

I dont have much use for all of the serfs we have running around now.

Humanity has many problems. One is that we are basically herd creatures. So people usually are content to follow the herd. Another thing is that they let their emotions rule them. And a bigger problem with that is that there are those who exploit that weakness for their own gain.

Humanity has many problems. One is that we are basically herd creatures. So people usually are content to follow the herd. Another thing is that they let their emotions rule them. And a bigger problem with that is that there are those who exploit that weakness for their own gain.

And we are lazy, to include intellectually lazy.....but one big change for the worse is that especially young people are not at all curious about what is going on and how things work....so they just sit back and believe what they are told and stay stupid. The fact that the schools are so bad on purpose because the WOKE have no interest in education has a lot to do with that, they do everything they can to snuff out children's natural love of learning because smart people who can think for themselves are a danger to the cult.

Back