Racist Code Language

Kamala Trump

Verified User
Mott the hoople claims that the non obama supporters are guilty of using "racist code language".

Yet, when pressed for an example, he could only come up with the assertion that jokingly/sarcastically calling obama "the Messiah" is an example of such racist code language.

That was all he could come up with. Since that's retarded, I now open the floor up to anyone can find a instance of "racist code language".

Can anyone offer up an example of racist code language?

It was Louis Farrakhan who said the Messiah is speaking when referring to Obama so was Mott referring to Farrakhan as being racist?

I don't know about code words, but Birthers would not even be a word if all things being equal, Obama was a white man.

I don't know about code words, but Birthers would not even be a word if all things being equal, Obama was a white man.
You truly believe that if it was rumored that Bill Clinton was born in South Africa to a mother who wasn't old enough to pass on natural citizenship at the time and a foreign father from the same place, then he refused to show a full birth record, they wouldn't have gone after him? I think you are insane if you think that.

I believe they would have done it even worse for Billary Crodlintonham, there wouldn't even be the appearance of "racism" in the attacks to hold them back. They would have been louder and even more obnoxious.

You truly believe that if it was rumored that Bill Clinton was born in South Africa to a mother who wasn't old enough to pass on natural citizenship at the time and a foreign father from the same place, then he refused to show a full birth record, they wouldn't have gone after him? I think you are insane if you think that.

I believe they would have done it even worse for Billary Crodlintonham, there wouldn't even be the appearance of "racism" in the attacks to hold them back. They would have been louder and even more obnoxious.
I'll give you that, but if there was any think like this and the President was republican, R's would think it rediculous.

I'll give you that, but if there was any think like this and the President was republican, R's would think it rediculous.
And the left would have been all over it like white on rice. The difference would have been in the media coverage of the "controversy." IMO, if this was a "controversy" for a republican I think that MSNBC, See B.S News and others would certainly have covered it, and if it was Bush it would have been smothered, not just covered.

obviously we have to use code words how else are we supposed to insult the inferior races without catching shit tons of flak from everybody

This is an interesting discussion. thank you for sharing
Many thanks to ur post. I love it.
:cool::cool::cool:

Back