Racist North

black commentator, top 10 worse places to be black.
I was watching the packer game and noticed it was extreemely hard to locate an African American in the Stadium. Tried to google Wisconsin demographics and stumbled on this gem.

I was watching the packer game and noticed it was extreemely hard to locate an African American in the Stadium. Tried to google Wisconsin demographics and stumbled on this gem.

For the billionth time, few blacks live in the North because they stopped dragging them there in chains during the Revolutionary War.

ahh so they aren't cabable of driving up there and getting jobs.
Your racist 3d
In certain times, such as WWI and the Harlem Renaissance, they came up North out of economic necessity/opportunity, proving that they are quite capable of doing so. Generally, they choose to stay in the communities that are home to families and friends, which is why so many still reside in the South. White people up here do the same thing.

Look at the chart moron, Wisonsin and Iowa lead the country in % of blacks in jail.
And with nearly the fewest overal, that makes them really RACIST

In MA the neighborhood segregation is more along the lines of the south American and Latin populations and Asian immigrants.

I spend quite a bit of time in VA and see the neighborhood segregation first hand. those PUD's segregate right down to the income level. Here you can have a mansion on one side of your house and a shack on the other.

Just as it was extremly hard to locate an African American at the GOP convention

I've lived in the south and I've lived in the north and I have seen racism in both. In the south racism is more institutionalized which substantially decreased oppurtunities for blacks to receive equal opportunities for social equity (jobs, education, political representation).

But racism is the north is more virulent than in the south and much more segregated. Particularly in the rural northern states. Blacks and whites are neighbors in the south and that's not the way it is in the north.

Maybe the blacks didn't move to WI because they didn't want to wear those goofy hats with the earflaps?

Theetird, what do you not get about having a higher PERCENTAGE of the black population in prison up north????:pke:

Do you know the difference between 1/10 and 1/100? If one black man gets arrested in WI, it is more statistically significant than if he gets arrested in GA.

Back