Rahm Emanuel accepts

Hopefully Barack pays no attention to him on foriegn affairs. He was for the war, and biased int eh Isreali-Palestinian conflict.

I think that Emanuel is making a mistake. He has a chance, IMO of being house speaker in the not to distant future. This sort of takes his shooting star and places it back into stationary mode. Obama should not have offered it to him. BUT it also kills Damo and My belief that this was just a story to get the jewish vote in Florida.

I think that Emanuel is making a mistake. He has a chance, IMO of being house speaker in the not to distant future. This sort of takes his shooting star and places it back into stationary mode. Obama should not have offered it to him. BUT it also kills Damo and My belief that this was just a story to get the jewish vote in Florida.

I really expected him to turn it down.

Apparently they are really close personal friends.

I just thought of a little bit of interesting history about Rahm Emanuel that I read.

He is missing the tip of his middle finger on his right hand. He cut it off at an Arbys when he was a teenager working there.

If he flips someone off you will see his short finger.

Dick Morris was giggling yesterday because Rahm was a "ballet dancer."

Topspin complex.
It always floors me how conservatives like this guy. He admitting to buying ass and being in a hotel room with hookers while engaging in conversations with Clinton. So long as someone talks shit about the Clintons and Dems conservatives will forgive anything.

Dick Morris was giggling yesterday because Rahm was a "ballet dancer."

Topspin complex.

Just the thought of Dick Morris giggling, is disturbing. He has a very feminine way of speaking, and very feminine mannerisms, so I don’t know what he’s giggling about.

It always floors me how conservatives like this guy. He admitting to buying ass and being in a hotel room with hookers while engaging in conversations with Clinton. So long as someone talks shit about the Clintons and Dems conservatives will forgive anything.

He's consistently wrong, too. Just last weekend, he was convinced that a new "Joe the Plumber" ad from McCain would turn the polls and lead to a McCain win.

I'm amazed that Clinton had him as an advisor. It just goes to show you that a lot of people will believe you if you just speak w/ confidence, even if you have no idea what you're talking about.

Clinton liked him as an advisor because Morris had a way of giving voice to sort of the most extreme and darker aspects of politics and Clinton liked having him more or less as a foil.

He's consistently wrong, too. Just last weekend, he was convinced that a new "Joe the Plumber" ad from McCain would turn the polls and lead to a McCain win.

I'm amazed that Clinton had him as an advisor. It just goes to show you that a lot of people will believe you if you just speak w/ confidence, even if you have no idea what you're talking about.

Boy is that true.

Back