Raise minimum wage to 75K/year

Precisely the point. You win the prize.

I guess I should have added a /sarcasm so IBdumb would have known I wasn't serious.

I knew you weren't serious, but the insinuation you were making about minimum wage was absurd. That makes you a moron.

Is there anywhere at all that pays people the actual minimum? I mean, nobody has made minimum here in ages. The new limit is still lower than you get paid to take money at the gas station or cut lawns. Seriously, new minimum wages only effect those who have union contracts that have a secondary link for a raise when the minimum rises on a percentage basis. At least here it is that way.

Is there anywhere at all that pays people the actual minimum? I mean, nobody has made minimum here in ages. The new limit is still lower than you get paid to take money at the gas station or cut lawns. Seriously, new minimum wages only effect those who have union contracts that have a secondary link for a raise when the minimum rises on a percentage basis. At least here it is that way.

It affects less than 2% of the workforce. It really only matters in states where the cost of living is so low that employees will actually work for the minimum wage. Everywhere else seems to have higher minimum wages at the state level or a cost of living so high that the market must pay higher wages to get employees.

I worked for minimum wage at the first two or three jobs I did during high school.

Pay our nation's highschool age children a decent, living wage that they can raise a family on! Gahhh. Why is that so hard for people to understand the logic of?

Thank God for capitalism, for pushing you and your shitty writing to the fringes.

Shitty writing? Either you are insulting my forum posts (which are obviously high literature), or you are insulting my literary tastes--- either way, you are wrong, especially in the case of the latter. Readers across the country would beat you to death for calling my taste in books shitty.

Back