Rapper kicks Biden supporters out of concert

Grokmaster

Contributor
:ROFLMAO::LOL::laugh::rofl2:
You cannot BUY comedy this good!!

Newly released footage shows the moment an Atlanta-based rapper stirred controversy after asking all President Joe Biden supporters to leave his concert. Musician Waka Flocka Flame, whose real name is Juaquin James Malphurs, was performing at the Club Sky in Salt Lake City, Utah on June 27 when he addressed the crowd.

Last edited:
Pretty funny post, for several reasons, first off MAGA now citing rappers, second, the “Daily Mail,” third, no where I that one paragraph article does it say anyone “kicked” anyone anywhere, and lastly, “stone” blindly chanting in with expected response

MAGA’s are entertaining, now we’ll get the “moron,” “idiot,” or similar type response

Newly released footage shows the moment an Atlanta-based rapper stirred controversy after asking all President Joe Biden supporters to leave his concert. Musician Waka Flocka Flame, whose real name is Juaquin James Malphurs, was performing at the Club Sky in Salt Lake City, Utah on June 27 when he addressed the crowd.

Is this one of the rappers who are felons that endorsed trump at a rally?

Let’s see. A rapper in Salt Lake City, UT. What? An audience of 10?

SLC is cracka central

In a video obtained by a fan in the crowd, which has since been shared by TMZ, Waka shouted to fans, "I want all my Joe Biden voters to get out ... We gon' see y'all at the bingo game." While some fans cheered, many seemed genuinely confused by the seemingly random mention of politics.

bingo game? That a blow to the older members here. wink wink

Pretty funny post, for several reasons, first off MAGA now citing rappers, second, the “Daily Mail,” third, no where I that one paragraph article does it say anyone “kicked” anyone anywhere, and lastly, “stone” blindly chanting in with expected response

MAGA’s are entertaining, now we’ll get the “moron,” “idiot,” or similar type response
It's on the 2nd slide. I guess Mr. Waka Flaka is rich and doesn't need the money. I hope the Biden supporters got theirs back.

Is this one of the rappers who are felons that endorsed trump at a rally?
He thinks trump is going to give him money.

Slide 7: "Once he started getting Black people out of jail and giving people that free money. Aww baby, we love Trump… We need him back because, baby, them checks.' he told comedian Theo Von in October."

:ROFLMAO::LOL::laugh::rofl2: You cannot BUY comedy this good!!

Just relaying the hilarious facts,.

Back