Rays vs Red Sox Game 3

Timshel

I was at last night's game and have the same seats for tonight's game. Hopefully, we can keep it alive and get back to that poor excuse for a professional sports field.

The Boston Al Quaida really had their tenth man (the umpires) working for them last night but it was not enough to overcome some pretty stupid plays and decisions.

Last edited:
I gotta go with the Sox. I'm not far from Tampa Bay, and the Rays did remarkable to get this far - but Boston is the best team in baseball.

Once again with these umps. Guy is calling all corners and some out of the zone for their pitchers. We're getting none.

Let's go A's!

If they don't send the Boston al Quaida cell to Gitmo.

Oh well, Rays have had 4 90 win seasons in a row. 10 teams have never done that. There is no reason to believe we can't go for 5.

TZtsPIU.gif

i am hoping A's win. Don't really want to face detroit, plus there are a lot of former red sox players on oakland so that's super cool too.

great game last night. go bosox.

I did not think it was that great of a game. Peavey, Breslow and the rest pitched very well. They got quite a few calls we did not but still they were sharp. We got out of some jams with good d. But Boston's runs were cheap ones, due to bad pitching and some passed balls/wild pitches.

Ellsbury killed us the whole series. I wish we had a guy like that and maybe Jennings or Tim Beckham can become that. Victorino was tough too and next season he's definitely going to catch some in the ear.

Back