Reason Poll

Timshel

http://www.reason.com/news/show/129640.html

Tim Cavanaugh
4. What will you miss about the Bush administration? The way George W. Bush singlehandedly destroyed John McCain's career—first by denying him the nomination he should have had in 2000, and now by turning the Republican Party into a leper colony.

Shikha Dalmia

1. Who are you voting for in November? None of the above. I am afraid of McCaesar's foreign policy agenda and Big Oracle's domestic policy agenda. As for Bob Barr, he is a duplicitous, double-talking SOB and I'd rather pluck out my right eye than vote for him. I will vote Republican for Congress, however, because I want divided government and I am positively petrified by the prospect of a Democratic super majority with Obama in White House. In general, however, I favor a Democrat permanently in the White House and Republicans permanently in Congress.

Brian Doherty

1. Who are you voting for in November? See answer below.

2. Who did you vote for in 2004 and 2000? I don't vote, and don't expect I ever shall. Being even one-scintillionth responsible for placing the unbelievable and unspeakable powers of the current U.S. government in the hands of any of the people seeking it strikes me as irresponsible in the extreme. Besides, as everyone knows, those who vote have no right to complain about the outcome.

I also saw this one. I thought the diversity among approach and strategy among libertarians illustrates our differences.

Back