Reasons Either Candidate will win/lose

also I'm not saying obama will lose because of the bradley effect, rather, if he does lose, that may play a part. I just want this thread to exist so that we can list a variety of ways either side may lose. I would like it to stay free of biased reasons or a bunch of hypothetical shit that really doesn't carry that much weight.

I already know watermark is destined to come in this thread and say something stupid btw.

also I'm not saying obama will lose because of the bradley effect, rather, if he does lose, that may play a part. I just want this thread to exist so that we can list a variety of ways either side may lose. I would like it to stay free of biased reasons or a bunch of hypothetical shit that really doesn't carry that much weight.

I already know watermark is destined to come in this thread and say something stupid btw.

ZOMG WHY DOES U HATE AMERICA?! DESTORTY REPULBIC MCCAIN WILL!

Continue destruction McCain must.
His resistance to the bushorg was futile. He has been assimilated.
the maverick is dead, long live the maverick :king:

Last edited:
Obama - If he loses it will be in part because of his choice of Mr. Stand Up Chuck!... The one and only, Joe Biden... Magic. I'm still chuckling.

McCain kills enthusiasm of intellectually honest Republicans with dishonest whining and pandering. But he wins even without that one guy's vote.

Back