Record 20% of Households on Food Stamps

MAGA MAN

Let's go Brandon!
A record 20% of American households, one in five, were on food stamps in 2013, according to data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA).

The numbers also show there was a record number of individuals on food stamps in 2013 and that the cost of the program, the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), was at an all-time high.
- See more at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-meyer/record-20-households-food-stamps-2013#sthash.qjnXv4Nu.dpuf

Nice move, Democrats. Do we need more stimulus?

I can only imagine how decimated the economy would be today if we hadn't taken extraordinary steps to save what Bush nearly completely destroyed.

History shows that when FedCo does nothing the recover happens faster. If FedCo had reduced it's size we'd be in high cotton rather than the shit hole that The Obama has placed us.

I can only imagine how decimated the economy would be today if we hadn't taken extraordinary steps to save what Bush nearly completely destroyed.

Yes the ole "it would have been so much better if they hadn't robbed trillions from the people"

Here is a thought experiment. Let's say you want to stimulate your own personal economy. You could work more hours. You could take savings. Or you could borrow money.

Option A is obviously preferable. Option is OK but you are taking from the future. Option C is OK I guess but you are also robbing from your future.

So you stimulated your economy for the short term and you want to do it again. You tapped out your savings last time. But you can still borrow. So you do that and feel mighty stimulated.

How long do you think you can continue this process?

Oh but the federal government is different you say. It doesn't have to manage its books like the rest of us. It gets to print money. To which I would say, name one country/society that has ever printed its way to prosperity?

everybody needs stimulus...that's why they call it stimulus.

Amazing; welfare is now called "stimulus". How incredibly stupid is that?

No one except the most hyperpartisan dimwits call it stimulus. It's a fucking handout forced on the taxpayers by dishonest politicians trying to buy the votes of uninformed clueless dunces.

What this does say about America is what a failure this President has been with his own promises and rhetoric about creating jobs. This arrogant dumbass of a President actually likes comparing himself to Presidents like Lincoln.

Typed like typical brain dead Democratic drone stuck on stupid.

I would ask you what specific policies Bush promoted that caused the mortgage collapse, but you're too stupid and dishonest to answer the question with anything remotely connected to the truth or facts.

But what we do know is that the arrogant dunce sitting in the White House has broken records for the lowest participation rate on decades, longest unemployment benefit extensions, highest food stamp participation and record high young black unemployment. Not to mention the most massive deficits in our history and exponential growth of US debt.

And we still get three more years to watch him outdo himself when ACA comes into full force.

Last edited:
Yes the ole "it would have been so much better if they hadn't robbed trillions from the people"

Here is a thought experiment. Let's say you want to stimulate your own personal economy. You could work more hours. You could take savings. Or you could borrow money.

Option A is obviously preferable. Option is OK but you are taking from the future. Option C is OK I guess but you are also robbing from your future.

So you stimulated your economy for the short term and you want to do it again. You tapped out your savings last time. But you can still borrow. So you do that and feel mighty stimulated.

How long do you think you can continue this process?

Oh but the federal government is different you say. It doesn't have to manage its books like the rest of us. It gets to print money. To which I would say, name one country/society that has ever printed its way to prosperity?

BINGO!!

How's about you actually provide some facts before just claiming they are on your side?

Think you can do that?

This coming from the whiney vagina man dunce who never needs facts, he just has to say it is so.

Yes Zappas vagina man, you really are THAT stupid and THAT repugnant.

Back