Red Caesar

The presidential candidate for the party formerly known as Republican has told his cultists: “I am your retribution!” By this he means, of course, HIS retribution.

If elected he will pursue (legally, one hopes, but when that fails, who knows?) all those who opposed or betrayed him, including communists, Marxists, some fascists,
a former US Attorney General, a former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, leaders of the FBI, and many others.

You might say he’s a pathological liar, so maybe he doesn’t mean it? I think he does. He loves dictators and wants to be one.

Every citizen next year will be faced with a choice: is this the kind of America you want?

Google Red Caesar.

The presidential candidate for the party formerly known as Republican has told his cultists: “I am your retribution!” By this he means, of course, HIS retribution.

If elected he will pursue (legally, one hopes, but when that fails, who knows?) all those who opposed or betrayed him, including communists, Marxists, some fascists,
a former US Attorney General, a former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, leaders of the FBI, and many others.

You might say he’s a pathological liar, so maybe he doesn’t mean it? I think he does. He loves dictators and wants to be one.

Every citizen next year will be faced with a choice: is this the kind of America you want?

Google Red Caesar.

It's the kind of America we already have thanks to you syphilis infected douche bags. When you cockroaches get pursued, remember you made the rules of the game. The problem is you people will become whiny little bitches. This thread is the start of it.

Back