Redneck farmers smell like poop

robdastud

they are smelly... they are around animals all day and shovel poop, they even plant poop with our food to make it grow... then....

THEY PUT PESTICIDES IN THEM AND DDT TO KILL US... THEY WANT US DEAD... ITS SO REPUBLICANS CAN KEEP THE MONEY AND SO THE DEMOCRATS CAN KILL US OFF SO WE CAN MEET OUR SOCIAL SECURITY OBLIGATIONS.....

FARMERS JUST WANT US TO DIE... THEN THEY CHARGE US MORE MONEY THAN EVER FOR THE FOOD, THATS BEEN INJECTED WITH DISEASE, AND OTHER HORMONES....

STOP IT NOW OMG!EUOIRUJIOAJFIAJDOAJ!!!!!

muah dano :cig: was that good for you, it was good for me...

they are smelly... they are around animals all day and shovel poop, they even plant poop with our food to make it grow... then....

i thought you liked the smell of poop ... j/k

LOL, Rob, I'm sure someone will chime in and call you elist any minute while breaking down you post line for line as to why its not true :D

This thread is so unfunny it's in need of hijacking. Rob, any good lazypig stories?

dano, she's still a big loser, still a big mooch, still eats our food like when my mom cooks dinner she always offers lazy pig something... im really at my witz end... i think after i finish my MBA which will be in the spring, im going to get my own pad again. LP really doesn't like us, and for a while she wouldn't eat food b/c she knew that it made me mad... but i try to put it in perspective... she really is mildly retarded, i don't think the elevator goes to the 12th floor.

but aside from that she has turned into a nasty person. she gets mouthy and whatever, and doesn't like me too much... but she doesn't recognize that i basically pay the whole mortgage and her 400 a month doesn't subsidize anything...

A hershey highway guy complaining about the smell of poop ???
And DDT has been illegal since before you were born Rob.
Well unless some republicans import produce with it used on it from another country :)

Back