Refute this, liberals

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Armed Grandmother Stops Robbery, Knife Slashing at Grocery Store

Jan 11, 2013 07:53 AM EST

When CNN's Piers Morgan goes on his anti-Second Amendment rants, he never acknowledges the drop in the overall U.S. violent crime rate. In the past ten years, more people than ever have received concealed carry permits and are arming themselves in their homes and on their property. As a result, rape, murder and assault are down. Responsible armed citizens stop violent crimes from happening everyday. The latest news comes from Wisconsin where an armed grandmother stopped the robbery of a grocery story and saved herself from a knife slashing in the process.

Robberies happen far too often, but a robber coming face-to-face with a gun-carrying grandmother is a little more rare.

Ernestine Aldana owns a grocery store near the corner of Muskego Avenue and Becher Street in Milwaukee. On Dec. 14, Aldana was working in the store when a man entered the store and pulled a knife on her.

"I was really scared," she said.

But as the man reached for cash from the drawer, Aldana pulled a gun from underneath the counter.

"I didn't think," she said. "I didn't remember what was being said. I just took a step back, grabbed the gun and that was that."

As the gun came out, the man ran away.

Aldana said she and her husband have owned the grocery store for just over two years and have not encountered any problems before this. She said her son bought the gun for their protection, but they never thought they would have to use it.

The last sentence there is key. Anti-Second Amendment gun grabbers portray gun owners as crazed killers when in reality, they purchase firearms for self-protection in hopes they'll never have to use them. In the case when a firearm is necessary for self defense, it's really necessary.

When CNN's Piers Morgan goes on his anti-Second Amendment rants, he never acknowledges the drop in the overall U.S. violent crime rate. In the past ten years, more people than ever have received concealed carry permits and are arming themselves in their homes and on their property. As a result, rape, murder and assault are down. Responsible armed citizens stop violent crimes from happening everyday. The latest news comes from Wisconsin where an armed grandmother stopped the robbery of a grocery story and saved herself from a knife slashing in the process.

Robberies happen far too often, but a robber coming face-to-face with a gun-carrying grandmother is a little more rare.

Ernestine Aldana owns a grocery store near the corner of Muskego Avenue and Becher Street in Milwaukee. On Dec. 14, Aldana was working in the store when a man entered the store and pulled a knife on her.

But as the man reached for cash from the drawer, Aldana pulled a gun from underneath the counter.

"I didn't think," she said. "I didn't remember what was being said. I just took a step back, grabbed the gun and that was that."

Aldana said she and her husband have owned the grocery store for just over two years and have not encountered any problems before this. She said her son bought the gun for their protection, but they never thought they would have to use it.

The last sentence there is key. Anti-Second Amendment gun grabbers portray gun owners as crazed killers when in reality, they purchase firearms for self-protection in hopes they'll never have to use them. In the case when a firearm is necessary for self defense, it's really necessary.
BUMP

None of the proposed gun legislation would take Ernestine Aldana's gun...epic fail.

None of the proposed gun legislation would take Ernestine Aldana's gun...epic fail.
Taxes will only be raised on those earning over$250000!
Epic fail.

Benghazi was the result of a spontaneous demonstration sparked by an anti Islamic video!

Epic epic fail.

Obama is a proven liar, why would anyone believe his lies?

Responsible gun owner Grandmother shoots, kills grandson

There's a few thousand more of these out there. Want me to link them?
A Michigan grandmother has been charged with murder after allegedly shooting her 17-year-old grandson multiple times in her West Bloomfield home as the boy pleaded for help.

The grandmother, Sandra Layne, 74, was charged with open murder, which carries a life sentence, as well as carrying a firearm in commission of a felony.

Jonathan Hoffman, 17, had been staying with his grandmother in her condo in the Maple West Villas Complex. On Friday at 5:30 p.m., Hoffman called police to report that he had been shot by Layne. Neighbors had called in minutes earlier alerting police of shots.

Responsible gun owner father accidentally shoots son outside gun shop

A 7-year-old boy had been buckling himself into his safety seat in the back of his father's truck when he was shot to death after a handgun accidentally went off as his father got in the front seat, police said on Sunday.

Joseph V. Loughrey, 44, told police he had been trying to sell the guns on Saturday at Twigs Reloading Den in East Lackawannock Township, 60 miles north of Pittsburgh. He unloaded the magazine at home, but didn't realize a bullet was still in the chamber, Lt. Eric Hermick said. His son, Craig Allen Loughrey, was shot in the chest and died at the scene.

Responsible gun owner accidentally shoots mother in law, son

A grandmother and a 2-year-old boy are recovering after being accidentally shot Monday, police say.

The 54-year-old Tooele woman and the toddler were accidently shot by a 32-year-old man, who is the father of the boy and son-in-law of the woman, said Centerville Police Lt. Paul Child.

Police and South Davis Metro Fire paramedics were called to the scene at 5:23 p.m. on Rockmanor Drive in Centerville.

Child said at this point charges may not be filed against the man, "because there was no malice or criminal intent, it was an accidental event."

The woman and her husband had come to visit her daughter and her husband because they had just bought a .40-caliber pistol, similar to what the man owned, Child said.

Drop in the ocean in comparison to the tens of millions of gun owners in the USA.

Your argument is to harm many because of the actions of a few!

No. My argument is that for every single "(name type of person here) shoots armed intruder" there's literally thousands and thousands of accidental gun deaths, shootings by so-called "responsible gun owners".

Gee; the idea of a woman being able to defend herself, has caused The Dude to groan.
Why do you hate women, Dude?

No. My argument is that for every single "(name type of person here) shoots armed intruder" there's literally thousands and thousands of accidental gun deaths, shootings by so-called "responsible gun owners".

Prove your claim, Howie.

http://library.med.utah.edu/WebPath/TUTORIAL/GUNS/GUNSTAT.html

In the U.S. for 2010, there were 31,513 deaths from firearms, distributed as follows by mode of death: Suicide 19,308; Homicide 11,015; Accident 600. This makes firearms injuries one of the top ten causes of death in the U.S. The number of firearms-related injuries in the U.S., both fatal and non-fatal, increased through 1993, declined to 1999, and has remained relatively constant since. However, firearms injuries remain a leading cause of death in the U.S., particularly among youth (CDC, 2001) (Sherry et al, 2012).

So where are those "...thousands and thousands of accidental gun deaths..."

Taxes will only be raised on those earning over$250000!
Epic fail.

Benghazi was the result of a spontaneous demonstration sparked by an anti Islamic video!

Epic epic fail.

Obama is a proven liar, why would anyone believe his lies?

Pathetic attempt to change the subject in order to avoid the truth behind Bfgrn's post = EPIC FAIL.

Why won't 00Coward stay on topic?

Pathetic attempt to change the subject in order to avoid the truth behind Bfgrn's post = EPIC FAIL.

Why won't 00Coward stay on topic?

your derision and petty insults aside...his point was right on topic. the point is, he does not believe obama based on other false or misleading statements. so it was not an attempt to change the subject at all, rather, it goes to the veracity of what obama says.

your derision and petty insults aside...his point was right on topic. the point is, he does not believe obama based on other false or misleading statements. so it was not an attempt to change the subject at all, rather, it goes to the veracity of what obama says.

It is EASILY verifiable whether or not the currently proposed gun legislation would indeed take away that lady's gun.

Of course 007 engaged in his diversion because he understands to discuss the proposed gun legislation would prove the veracity of Howey's statement.

It is EASILY verifiable whether or not the currently proposed gun legislation would indeed take away that lady's gun.

Of course 007 engaged in his diversion because he understands to discuss the proposed gun legislation would prove the veracity of Howey's statement.

that could change. obama has said and promised many things they he reneged on. i don't blame anyone for not believing a politician. i know you believe anyone the left, but we all don't hold water for our political masters like you do.

that could change. obama has said and promised many things they he reneged on. i don't blame anyone for not believing a politician. i know you believe anyone the left, but we all don't hold water for our political masters like you do.

I can't believe you used a racist term like renege

If and when that happens we can discuss whether the currently proposed gun legislation will ultimately take away that lady's gun.

Until that point 007's diversion was just that.

A diversion.

If and when that happens we can discuss whether the currently proposed gun legislation will ultimately take away that lady's gun.

Until that point 007's diversion was just that.

A diversion.

if someone tells you...hey trust this person, and you point out that the person cannot be trusted on other things he said...that is a diversion?

wow...just wow. it goes right to the heart of the matter. it is used in court all the time to impeach witnesses, but yeah, just a diversion.

:rolleyes:

Back