Rejoice for me I have been touched...

Dont forget that september 19th is international talk like a pirate day in his parmesean sprinkled honor

rAmen!

Note to IH8: sorry I've been out of here for some days. We had a totally unexpected death in the family and I've really had no time (or inclination) for even my beloved one-line posts. Maybe that Abortion "debate" is cursed. Damned, even.

I should be back for real by Sunday or the holiday Monday.

Looks like the forums prosetylizers are at it again ... waitin for anyold and 'da stud ...to pop in any minute.. you know its been long over due..look out cuz they cummin right thru ...

Dudette.. People got to be free to do their own thing .... ;)

Note to IH8: sorry I've been out of here for some days. We had a totally unexpected death in the family and I've really had no time (or inclination) for even my beloved one-line posts. Maybe that Abortion "debate" is cursed. Damned, even.

I should be back for real by Sunday or the holiday Monday.

I'm very sorry to hear that Ornot. Take your time, you gotta prioritize. Watermark is doing better than before now though it seems he's got a second wind. But the Niken Samurai can do a two on one when you are feeling up to it.

I hope your family is ok during this difficult time.

Thanks. The funeral's tomorrow and I've some hope that lancing the boil of grief -- if you'll pardon the purple prose -- may help.

Poor kid was just 21. That's never easy on anyone.

How cool that every one can check back what someone said nearly two decades ago

Now bask in the glow of how many times I correctly predicted the outcome of events

This is going to be big fun

We have a record of what you have said

Will you fair as well as I do?

1ntt8e.jpg

Back