Rejoice, Media!

jollie

Have you noticed the GLEE with which Liberal Media types are reporting that 4,000 have died in Iraq, fighting Terrorist scum, the SAME type, that blow up buildings, and slice off American journalist's heads?

Have you noticed the GLEE with which Liberal Media types are reporting that 4,000 have died in Iraq, fighting Terrorist scum, the SAME type, that blow up buildings, and slice off American journalist's heads?
It isn't glee dumbass. When I talk about it, it is with indignation. That this many have died after we defeated Saddam and were told "Mission Accomplished". Our soldiers are being killed by the people we were supposed to be liberating. So much for the flowers and being greeted as liberators. We are seen as occupiers. The ceasefire with Al Sadr Militia maybe coming to an end. There is right now a shut down of businesses going on enforced by armed militia. My bet is they are hoping the US will come in and put an end to it and in the course of it fire on Al Sadr militia so THEY can claim we broke the ceasefire.

I was wondering when the right was going to go back to accusing the left of being happy merely because they talk about how badly things in Iraq are going.

I was wondering when the right was going to go back to accusing the left of being happy merely because they talk about how badly things in Iraq are going.

I think cawacko brought that up on the 4000 dead thread yesterday.

They are just happy that Iraq stuff in the media is 15% of what it was last year at this time.

I think cawacko brought that up on the 4000 dead thread yesterday.

They are just happy that Iraq stuff in the media is 15% of what it was last year at this time.
No, that was Desh. Cawacko made fun of her for putting 40,000 instead of 4,000 in the title.

Back