Relative Statistics

CanadianKid

Cardiovascular disease deaths a year worldwide 15 million people....

Cancer deaths a year worldwide 12 million people....

Terrorism related deaths a year 100,000 people....

Lets get the numbers in perspective....

CK

Yeah and suicides are higher in areas with more country and western radio stations.

And over 1/2 of gun deaths in the USA are suicides.
I have never found out how many of those suicides wre NRA members though.
Or which party they belonged to.

CK

100,000?

That actually seems pretty high. It is a high number, anyway. I wouldn't try to brush this off. It's a lot of people dying.

CK

more people are killed by drug impaired people in one year than have been killed by terrorists in the history of the u s of a :eek:

more people are killed by drug impaired people in one year than have been killed by terrorists in the history of the u s of a :eek:

I agree. Let's ignore, let's praise those that 'wish us harm', as we are deserving! We recognize even if they did their worst, they don't come close to natural occurrences, so praise them. With that we may be terror free. They really are just doing their duty to their people.

How's that? End of terrorism?

Oh yeah, death to Israel and all India non-Muslims! Go Bosnia! (Was that right, I mean the Bosnia thing?)

I agree. Let's ignore, let's praise those that 'wish us harm', as we are deserving! We recognize even if they did their worst, they don't come close to natural occurrences, so praise them. With that we may be terror free. They really are just doing their duty to their people.

Oh yeah, death to Israel and all India non-Muslims! Go Bosnia! (Was that right, I mean the Bosnia thing?)

Well Kathy, imagine how many lives we could have saved if we put that 1 trillion dollars to other uses? We could have ended world hunger for decades, for christ sake.

call me old fashioned, but i want the biggest bang for my extorted tax dollars

let us fight our enemies on our own terms rather than on their terms and ground

fight them where they are weakest, not where they are strong

read sun tzu's art of war about how, where and when to fight

Back