Religious Leader Demands That Coronavirus Stop it's Spread Immediately

Gamewell45

Living fossil
I have to admit, when I first saw the video, I really thought it was a skit from Saturday Night Live, but it turns out that this is the real thing. The Rev. Kenneth Copeland, an Evangelical Minister in a recent service exercised judgement on Satan and demanded that he stop the Coronavirus from it's evil spread.

Thus far I don't think that Satan is paying him any attention.

Makes for good watching.

Calling televangelist Kenneth Copeland a "religious leader" is a stretch, and does a disservice to genuine, principled religious leaders. Kenneth Copeland is a huckster, con man, and TV entertainer

His brand of Christianity is about as fake and unprincipled as your garden variety message board rightwing bible thumper

I have to admit, when I first saw the video, I really thought it was a skit from Saturday Night Live, but it turns out that this is the real thing. The Rev. Kenneth Copeland, an Evangelical Minister in a recent service exercised judgement on Satan and demanded that he stop the Coronavirus from it's evil spread.

Thus far I don't think that Satan is paying him any attention.

Makes for good watching.

Not much of anyone listens to Copeland. He is a charlatan, and shunned by most Bible believing Christians. He is one of the earlier adherents to the Word of Faith movement. Joel Osteen is one of the younger purveyors of this false teaching cult.

Calling televangelist Kenneth Copeland a "religious leader" is a stretch, and does a disservice to genuine, principled religious leaders. Kenneth Copeland is a huckster, con man, and TV entertainer

His brand of Christianity is about as fake and unprincipled as your garden variety message board rightwing bible thumper

Most Christian leaders are conmen, or idiots. You can tell the difference between the con and the dope by how big their house is. Not always, though.

Back