'Remarkable revisionism': Trump team argues Access Hollywood tape was no big deal

NakedHunterBiden

Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump raped E. Jean Carroll
Did you think it was a big deal? Do you see anything wrong with grabbing women by the p****?

During closing arguments in the hush money trial on Tuesday, Blanche sought to downplay the importance of the Access Hollywood tape, where Trump was heard bragging that he could sexually assault women.

"Remarkable revisionism from Trump's attorneys that Access Hollywood tape was really not a huge deal to his 2016 campaign," Cheney wrote. "It was an existential crisis that was blunted in part by release of Wikileaks emails and James Comey."

Did you think it was a big deal? Do you see anything wrong with grabbing women by the p****?

During closing arguments in the hush money trial on Tuesday, Blanche sought to downplay the importance of the Access Hollywood tape, where Trump was heard bragging that he could sexually assault women.

"Remarkable revisionism from Trump's attorneys that Access Hollywood tape was really not a huge deal to his 2016 campaign," Cheney wrote. "It was an existential crisis that was blunted in part by release of Wikileaks emails and James Comey."
They gotta say what they gotta say.

They've really got nothing sane to work with...so the only real alternative is to pretend the insane and absurd...make lots os sense.

Best to treat them as a comedy element.

What did trump actually say on that tape about pussy grabbing? Get the actual quote with sources so we can all see it.

all trump was saying is how groupies exist.

there are women who let you grab them by the pussy.

it's a factual statement.

a ho should own it.

all trump was saying is how groupies exist.

there are women who let you grab them by the pussy.

it's a factual statement.

a ho should own it.
Then there are women who don't and who take you to trail over it and trump was found liable for sexual assault to the tune of 83.3 million. It's sick behavior.

Bobby why do you run around grabbing girls's privates?! Mommy, cause some of them let you do it.

SMH really that is your excuse? Like I said it's a behavior of a sick and depraved person.

the part
but he was talking about the ones who do.
The part a pretend religious guy like you misses, is the power. Trump is rich and has influence. When he grabs a woman by the puss, what can she do? She could lose her job. She could get blackballed. She could get sued by Trump, who loves to use courts to overpower people.

I dont know where the revisionism claim comes from....a lot of us to include Trump have always claimed that this is no big deal.....I dont recall Trump issuing an apology.

The GOP presidential nominee posted a defiant 90-second video just after midnight on social media, telling voters that he is not a “perfect person” and that the words captured by a hot mic in 2005 “don’t reflect who I am.”

“I said it, I was wrong and I apologize,” Trump said of footage from a previously unaired taping of “Access Hollywood” that surfaced Friday, in which Trump said he tried to “fuck” a married woman and bragged about being able to grope women because of his “star” status.

Back